Character Interview Pt. 2

Hello! I realized I never really did the second Character Interview, so here it is, yum yum, because you're going to eat up those good interviews. (If you get this reference, please comment so I can be your best fucking friend)

Third person POV

The camera turned on, presenting Sofia from the first character interview sitting at the same table and same chair from before. She was wearing a luxe green shirt, navy blue jeans and black high top Vans, her long, black, wavy hair out falling at her sides. She was sipping an iced coffee from Dunking Donuts, and she caught eyes with the camera and awkwardly stopped sipping her drink and put the cup down quickly.

"Oh hello! I didn't see you there! But welcome back to the Character Interview, part 2! First up, Nick!" Sofia said, smiling and looking towards the back door. Soon appeared Nick, dressed in a casual black t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. He smiled awkwardly at Sofia before rushing across the camera and sitting down on the chair across from her, looking rather uncomfortable.

"Hi!" Sofia said, extending her hand across the table expecting a polite shake. Nick gladly lived up to her expectations and shook her hand politely.

"Hello." Nick said, smiling. Sofia smiled back and looked down at the stack of papers in front of her and pulled out the first one. She looked at it for a few seconds before looking at Nick.

"So, I'm going to ask you a few questions so that all the readers," Sofia said, gesturing towards the camera, "Can get to know you a bit better! First question, what are some of your hobbies?"

Nick seemed to be thinking for a bit before came his reply.

"I like drawing a lot, writing somewhat, playing video games and um... I guess reading."

Sofia smiled. "Those are my hobbies too! Except video games, I absolutely suck at any game. Do you think... We should perhaps have a drawing battle? I came prepared." Sofia said, pulling out two pieces of paper and two pencils dramatically. Nick smiled and nodded, grabbing a pencil and piece of paper. They both quickly began to get to work, the camera zooming in and catching a glimpse of Nicks drawing, and then Sofia's drawing. Nick finished, his back recoiling back to straight, and shortly after, Sofia did too. She smiled at Nick as someone behind the camera said something along the lines of "Show your drawings!". Sofia looked over at Nick, seeming to say something like "Wanna go first?" Nick nodded and held his drawing up to the camera--a odd looking mythical animal that seemed to be a hybrid of a dog and a moose. Sofia leaned back in her chair to look at the drawing and her eyes widened in amazement.

"Woah! You draw really good! Like, its cartoony, I like it! Now my drawing looks like shit compared to yours..." Sofia said, nervously laughing. Nick laughed and snorted, quickly covering his mouth which caused even more laughing.

"Ok ok fellas, here's my drawing!" Sofia said, dramatically flipping up her drawing, nearly ripping it, causing Nick to laugh. "Oh, oops." Her drawing seemed to consists of a comicy style drawing, a fox and bull hybrid that somehow looks gentle and cute. Nick smiled at Sofia and patted her shoulder. "It doesn't look bad, I like your style!" Sofia smiled and put down her drawing. "Alright, I might've wasted time on the interview on this, but hey, best waste of time in my life!" Sofia exclaimed, slamming both hands on the table, her eyes going wide and leaning in close to the camera making her look crazy. Nick covered his face as he laughed hysterically at Sofia's craziness.

"Ok, let's move on to the next question, why don't we?" Sofia said, pushing their materials to the side and grabbing the questions paper. "What's you're favorite food?"

"Oh, easy, Takis." Nick said. Sofia put her hand up, indicating a high five. While Nick high fived her enthusiastically she stared with a smirk at the camera intensely. Nick snorted to cover up a laugh.