Apologies

WARNING MINOR SEXUAL STUFF                                       Chapter 7"BARRY CAN RUN FAST!" I say in complete shock as Dr

                                       Chapter 7
"BARRY CAN RUN FAST!" I say in complete shock as Dr. Wells, Caitlyn, Cisco and I are monitoring Barry's new found speed. "Yes Emily this is a surprise to all of us.." Dr. Wells said as he stared at me causing redness to rise in my cheeks as I smirked at him. "This is so cool!" Cisco Cheered.. we all jumped when we heard Barry crash into a bunch of barrels... "Barry!" I run over to him helping him up. "Oh god I need to learn how to stop.." I let out a chuckle "ya think".
-
We all sat in the cortex listening to Caitlyn explain how Barry's fractured hand heeled in less than 3 hours because of his speed any injury can regenerate so fast. I started to zone out a bit not really grasping any of the scientific stuff that was being thrown out by everyone .. I didn't realize that while I was day dreaming I was staring at Harrison.. everyone in the room noticed Caitlyn cleared her throat motioning that it was time Barry, Cisco and herself should leave. As soon as they were all out of range I stood up.."Dr. Wells I'm sorry." He looked at me, ruffling his eyebrows.. "sorry for what? Emily" with a slight smirk tugging at the end of his lips. I crossed my arms and cocked my head.. I knew what game he was playing and he was playing with the right person. The butterflies in my stomach intensified, I uncrossed my arms and bit my lip still staring at this beautiful man.."I'm sorry for this" I took a few steps towards him and bent down kissing him.. ooo how I longed to feel his lips against mine. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes "Well then Miss Queen I guess I have to apologize myself." I bit my lip and searched his eyes wondering what he was apologizing for.. without any warning he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him passionately kissing me. I moaned in delight as I wrapped my arms around his neck making the kiss more electrifying. He pulled back kissing my neck as i moaned Harrison's name in delight. "Hey Dr. Wells!" We heard Cisco call from down the hall. I quickly hopped off Harrison and walked away to a near by desk clearly pissed off that another moment with Wells was ruined. "What is it Cisco!" Dr wells said trying to remain calm... Cisco had a worried expression on his face.. "We have a problem.."
-
"I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE EFFECTED BY THE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR EXPLOSION WAS I?"Barry yells as he storms in the cortex.
"We don't know for sure.." Harrison says calmly.
"You said the city was safe and there was no danger so what really happened!?" Barry exclaims clearly annoyed. Dr. Wells explains how the dark matter was released causing the creation of Metahumans...
"Metahumans" Barry whispers. Barry then continues to tell us about the not so dead Clyde Mardon who is a bank robber that can control weather..."what did I sign myself up for" I thought to myself as the group continued to discuss the scientific problems that they may face when dealing with evil meta humans like Mardon. "We have to stop him before he hurts anyone else." Barry yells
"That's the job for the police"
"I work for the police"
Wells rolls his eyes "As a forensic assistant"
"Your responsible for this...for him!"
"What's important is you not me" this was the first time I heard Dr. Wells yell.. i jumped back when I heard the pain and anger in his voice.
He lowered his voice when he spoke these next words. "I lost everything..I lost my company.. I lost my reputation..." he hesitated before he continued "i lost my freedom"
"You broke your arm and it healed in 3 hours...
Inside ur body is a map to a whole new world..genetic therapy...treasure deep within your cells...we can't risk to loose everything because you want to go out and play hero.. well your not a hero... your a just a young man that was struck by lightning!"
Cisco and Caitlyn looked at Barry expecting him to respond. While I looked at Harrison with sad eyes.. the particle accelerator didn't just effect Barry.. it effected every single person in this room. Including myself.
-
After the confrontation Barry and Dr. Wells had earlier, I went to go check on Wells...once I found him he was so deep in paper work (as usual) he didn't notice me standing there.. "Hey" I spoke my words softly..."Miss Queen if your here to scold me like the others.. I don't want to here it." He said coldly as he waved me off. I smiled shaking my head sitting down in the empty chair next to him. I put my hand on his knee.. "that's not what I'm here for.. I wanted to see if you were ok." My smile still on my face. He looked up at me and down at my hand and then sighed..."Miss Queen..." he took off his glasses.."you have the wrong idea of what this is." I was taken back by his words.. "So what was I to you?" Swallowing the lump in my throat. He looked at me with his ocean eyes and shook his head.. "A mistake." A slight gasp escaped my lips.. my eyes were wide. I stood up from the chair. "Wel-l then...o-ok." I could barley make out the right words. Finally I was able to piece myself together. "I apologize Dr. Wells." I stood up and left the room.. it felt like someone was squeezing my heart. I actually liked and cared for the man and he doesn't want me.. so why should I keep trying....
3rd person POV
Once Emily was back in the Cortex..Dr. Wells whispered to himself still staring at the door where Emily had left him.. "No.. I'm sorry Emily Queen."
-
(A/N- I had writers block but I'm goood now! I'm still stressing the fact that I'm going to steer away from most of the dialogue in the flash episodes but will still kinda explain what part Emily and Harrison's story are taking place.. I wanna go each chapter is a new episode kind of thing cause I don't want the story to be boring..!! Big things are coming with this story and I'm super excited!! Please vote and comment! I'm not getting a lot of reads but a girl is still going to post cause I love what I'm going to do with this story💗💗one more thing.. I'm doing POV now to make it more interesting!!)