Ho ho ho

Christmas is in a few days!!! I'm a sucker for the holidays

Christmas is in a few days!!! I'm a sucker for the holidays. I spent the morning decorating the house while Harrison's at STAR labs. It was hard to be jolly around him, the holidays were a touchy subject for him with his late wife and the particle accelerator. So this was my time to blast some Christmas music, decorate the house and bake some delicious treats.

I picked up my phone dialing Ollie for the 4th time today 'you've reached Oliver Queen, please leave a message!' I groaned "Ollie it's me AGAIN.. what are you doing for the holidays? You can join Harrison and I or I can come down to Star City... just give me a call. Love you bye!" With that I toss my phone on the couch and continue dancing to the beat of "let it snow" and humming along as I hung the ornaments.

After all the decorating and baking I finally got dressed and was headed to the labs. On my way I thought of ways to make the holidays more enjoyable for Harrison.. maybe I should get him a gift? But what could you get a multi-billionaire who has everything for Christmas... well shit. This was going to be a difficult task but I was determined! I finally arrive at the labs and greeted by a cheerful Cisco and Caitlyn.

"Harrison" I say leaning down and pecking his lips "I hope you don't mind, I decorated a bit at the house." He chuckled "my home is your home darling" I blushed slightly as Cisco groaned "come on it was enough I had to deal with Caitlyn and Ronnie being all lovely and now there's you two!" Caitlyn slapped his shoulder "sorry" he squeaked which caused us all to laugh. Barry walks in the Cortex barring gifts "Merry Christmas guys! These are a small token of gratitude for everything you guys done for me."
We all smile brightly then Harrison speaks up

"I think I speak on behalf of my colleagues when I say you've been a gift to us all Barry." I snort causing Barry to playfully punch me in the shoulder "just kidding Barry, I love u" I blow kisses towards him as he rolls his eyes laughing. "What's that?" Caitlyn says as Barry picks up a can "this is compliments to Iris-Grandma Esther's famous eggnog."
"That's what I'm talking about!" Cisco cheers.
"None for me, don't wanna drink and drive." Harrison says dryly turning around about to head out. I look at him in confusion when Barry gets my attention.

"Hey Em I got you something.." I smirked walking over to my best friend. "Really Bar you didn't have to!"
"I wanted to... here." He hands me a small black box. I look up to see Cisco and Caitlyn looking at it curiously. I turned a little to see Harrison, he didn't leave the Cortex when he heard Barry was giving me a gift. Was he jealous? He sat there eyeing us with a stone cold look. I giggle a little looking at the box then back at Barry. "Open it." He urges.
I slowly open the box. The shiny silver diamonds sparkle as the blue sapphire shines bright in my face. Tears form in my eyes as I gasp "B-Barry." I look up at him with a huge smile stretched across my face.

He smiles brightly. "How how how?!!!" Is all I ask in shock. "Well" he begins laughing slightly "Oliver told me how much this necklace means to you since your father gave it to you and it was lost in the boating accident so I went to the waters where it happened and scuba dived all night with my super speed until I found it on the bottom of the ocean floor." He said it so nonchalantly like it was nothing. This necklace is a snowflake necklace made of all real diamond and sapphire that my dad had specially made for me to go with my nickname "snowflake" Barry really went above and beyond with this gift.