Cold Shoulder Part 2

Warning SMUTEmily's POVNo matter how many times Harrison and I fight, i still have to go back to STAR labs for work

                            Warning SMUT
Emily's POV
No matter how many times Harrison and I fight, i still have to go back to STAR labs for work. I received a 911 text from Cisco telling me to get to the lab asap. Part of me just wanted to quit and go back to Starling City but another part of me wanted to see where I'll go from here. I decided to put my thoughts aside and get to star labs as fast as I could.

"No Cisco we all do.." Barry said walking out of the Cortex as I walked in. "What's up with him" I said motioning to Barry leaving. Everyone in the room look frustrated and disappointed. Harrison was the first to respond.."Your little boyfriend Snart has a new weapon that can stop Barry.. he killed a man today as well as injuring Barry."

"Your dating Snart?!" Caitlyn said disgusted. "Wow Em so much for fighting the bad guys." Cisco joined.
I scoffed and glared at Harrison.. thank god Felicity spoke up for me "Guys don't get the wrong idea believe it or not the Queens and Snart family actually go way back." I nodded my head in agreement.."Snart and I are not dating, as Felicity said we go way back.. over 10 years. I know he has a bad past."

"A past that he is using to harm more people including your so called best friend Barry." Harrison snarled at me. That was it I finally snapped.. "YOU KNOW WHAT HARRISON! You think you know me BUT YOU DONT.. if for once you let me explain myself you wouldn't be judging me the way you do. Maybe I should go rouge.. you think Snart is cold just look at all of you.. so quick to judge and hate.. and to think you guys call yourselves heroes?!"
With that I walked out... AGAIN.

I got in my car speeding out of the STAR labs parking lot. I was sick of feeling less whenever I was with the team and always feeling so stupid.. maybe I should play with the big dogs.
Hey Lenny
Snowflake.. what's up. Have you seen it? I made the headlines!
I know Len I've seen it.. you know I work with the streak.. right? The team is nothing like the big dogs.. you said it yourself I should come out and play. I'm going rouge.
Hmm.. I really hope this isn't a set up...but I trust ya snow, I'll drop the address.
I'll see ya Len, and oh pleasseee no killing people
No promises Snow

With that I hung up the phone... I looked at myself in the rear view mirror.. was I actually going to start working with Snart? I checked my phone waiting for Lenny to drop the location to see a million plus messages from Cisco, Caitlyn, Barry, and Felicity. Which I chose to ignore.. finally Len sent me his location.

I was sitting in Lenny's warehouse waiting for him and his men to come. I heard foot steps approaching and Lenny talking, "We're going back tonight"
"Back where?" A man asked
"To the museum, that diamond isn't going to steal itself."
"Did the super gun freeze your brain Snart? The museum will be crawling with police by now and the streak."
I chuckled when I heard that, I was hiding behind the door waiting for their talk to be over.
"This can stop the streak, I hurt him."
I clenched my fist when Lenny said that, I love Len but I also love Barry.
I heard a gun get pulled out, "we both want out." I looked up to see one of the guys holding a gun up to Snart's head.
"LENNY!" I jumped out getting their attention.
He motioned me to be quiet and go back to where I originally was..
They finally finished their discussion and the 2 goons walked out.

"Lenny" I ran up to him and hugged him. Leo was not a big fan of affection but there were times he would show his soft side to me. He hugged back loosely.. I looked up at him with sad eyes.
"What is it snowflake?" He said emotionless.. well that was Lenny he was programmed to be emotionless.
"URGHHH" I sighed and looked up... "guy problems.. anyways beside the point.. I'm bored I thought playing with the 'big dogs' would be fun"
I said mocking Lenny.
He chuckled "It will be Em.. it always is." He looked down at the gun and back to me.. "so who's the guy" he asked curiously.
I smacked his chest as I sat on the desk, "why do you care? Is someone jealous?"
His smirked dropped and he walked up to me closing the gap between us.. I felt his breath on me as his lips got closer to my ear, "yes" he said.
I shuttered at the feeling and pushed him back
.."stop.. Lenny we've been there done that."

-FLASHBACK-
Ollie was once again pissing me off and so was my mother. I informed the staff that I was leaving the city for a bit to clear my mind. I called Lisa and she said I was welcomed to stay over with her and Lenny for a bit... I arrived in Central City and Leo was there to pick me up.
"Hey Snowflake"
"Lenny I missed you!"
Leonard grabbed me tightly hugging me "god Emily I've missed you so much." I felt tears fall on my shoulder. I looked up at Lenny's distraught face.
"What happened?" My voice was sincere
"He tried hurting Lisa again.. I couldn't take her getting hurt anymore.." he paused gathering himself ..."I took the beating for her." My heart dropped when he said that. He truly loved his sister and wanted to protect her at all cost and I wanted to do the same for him.
"Where is Lisa right now?" I asked, he sighed "she's at a friends house."
"Ok Lenny here's what we are going to do.."
~time skip in the flashback~
I booked a hotel room for Lenny and I to stay at for a few days until his father calmed down.
Leo was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I slowly walked over taking ahold of his hands causing him to look up at me.. "I love you Leonard." I said shocked that I even said that he looked surprised as well.. he didn't say anything he grabbed my face kissing me passionately pulling me on top of him.
He flipped me over still kissing me he was now on top. He sucked on my neck as I let out a soft moan. He grinded himself on me, feeling his bulge rub against me made me moan even louder. I took off his shirt gasping at his scars. Not being fully aware of what I was doing, I was tracing the scars with my finger..finally I looked up to see Lenny staring at me.. "do you want to do this?" He asked sweetly cupping my face.
"Yes Lenny, I want you to be my first"
He smiled down at me "I want you to be my first too" I gasped "Leonard Snart!" I said shocked
"Don't be surprised you know your the one for me."
He said in a husky tone, he grabbed my face continuing the kiss. He slipped off my pants and I took off my shirt. I ran my hands down his abs and stopped at his pants line as we continued to passionately kiss..he unzipped himself and took one last look at me "are you sure?"
I nodded.. he then entered me. I screamed out in pain. His thrust were slow and steady soon my painful screams were turned into delighted moans..
-END FLASHBACK-

I woke up back in Caitlyn and I's apartment.. "what the hell?!" I scream. I look at my phone to see that it's 1:32 A.M. The last thing I remember the time being 5 pm and I was with Snart... I checked my phone extremely confused..
Sorry Snowflake, your too good to be messing around with a guy like me. I slipped you a sleeping pill, I couldn't let you be apart of my plan and a plan that involved hurting your friend. I know your mad but please save your lungs I don't care. Be happy with the new guy.. let me do my thing, you do yours.
-captain cold
I let out a sight, Lenny was right. I looked at my other messages one from Barry saying that they understand my friendship with Snart and they've come to some sort of agreement with "captain cold" when Cisco, Caitlyn and Felicity saved Barry. I laughed and shook my head.. wow a lot can happen when your knocked out.
I then noticed Harrison texted me
Emily, time and time again I've apologized for being horrible to you. Even though it's the teams day off tomorrow, I was hoping you could stop by around 5 pm. I have something very important to tell you and give you.
-Dr. Wells

What does Dr. Wells want to show me and give me? I yawned not being able to think anymore of what today consisted.. wow Lenny's drug really knocked me out. With that I went right back to sleep..

(A/N- I know confusing chapter this was! I really wanted to show Emily and Leo's previous relationship and I watched episode 4 and I didn't feel like going with the dialogue so I decided to knock Emily out during the ending!)