Dark Archer part 2

Warning: a lot of cursing & SMUT

Emily's POVI looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a black cocktail dress that hugged my figure nicely

Emily's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a black cocktail dress that hugged my figure nicely. I rolled my eyes remembering that I wore a similar dress when Malcolm and I first met. My mind was stirring with so many thoughts... like who was my sister? What was this 'family reunion' Malcolm talked about.

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts.. "You look beautiful Emily." I turned around facing Malcolm as I shrugged my shoulders. He simply laughed brushing off my cold nature towards him, "that passion mark goes great with your dress." My eyes grew wide at Malcolm's comment. I turned around facing the mirror squealing in disgust. "I need to cover this immediately!" I squealed. Malcolm chuckling behind me.. "are you afraid your boyfriend will hate it?" He purred behind me. My body grew tense as he approached me his arms wrapping around my waste.

"I love it." He said whispering in my ear, he bent down kissing the spot where he left the unwanted hickey. I pushed myself off him.. "Malcolm STOP!" I yelled. Rolling his eyes he extended his arm out "dinners ready and it's time to meet your sister." I reluctantly took his hand and walked down to the dining hall where Oliver sat with his head down in shame. I looked over to see sitting next to him was...Thea?
-
I stood up throwing my dinner plate at the wall, "THEA IS MY SISTER... YOU FUCKED MY MOTHER!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs that my ex had previous relations with my mother and the outcome was I had a sister that no one told me about.. even Oliver knew.

I cried out in frustration as Oliver tried calming me  down while Thea and Malcolm sat there uncomfortable. "SHUT UP OLIVER.. YOU KNEW THIS ENTIRE TIME! YOU LET ME FUCK THE SAME MAN WHO FUCKED MY MOTHER!" I slumped back into the chair in shame. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I looked up at Thea who sat there silently crying.

I calmed down a bit and spoke up, directing it towards Thea "Thea, I love you and I'm so glad your my sister...it's Malcolm and Oliver who I have a problem with." I said my voice cracking from all the screaming. She nodded her head smiling a bit looking a little relieved.

Oliver looked over to me, "Em we kept this from you so you wouldn't get hurt. Malcolm only found out after moms death as for Thea and I we didn't find out until a few months ago." I scoffed, "so that's why you've been ignoring my calls? Since we are all about truths why don't you tell me about Mothers killer since you know.?!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Malcolm stiffen up a bit.

The room stayed silent for a few minutes as we all glared at one another, finally Malcolm spoke up "what are your thoughts, Oliver?" Oliver cocked his head towards him then looked back at me. "Malcolm killed our mother" my eyes shot open as I sat there in shock. I heard Thea sob out as she lunged for her dad. I stood up but was so consumed with shock I passed out.