Black Snow

🎄🎄 (Christmas gift shoutout/character inclusion Ela: @monkeylover23456 ) 🎄🎄

                         A FEW WEEKS LATER

Barry's POV

There's been many misfortunes and surprises that have occurred within the last month itself

There's been many misfortunes and surprises that have occurred within the last month itself. Emily died and then she wasn't dead then she became a meta human and now we are here... here as in Emily is now somewhat ready to get out into the crime fighting scene with me. Dr. Wells was extremely against having Emily use her newly discovered powers for good. However with much light convincing on the teams part we were able to slightly convince him.

He has had Emily on a strict 24 hour watch. When he was unable to be with her, he would have Cisco Caitlyn or I watching over her to report any odds and ends. Of course this led to Emily and Harrison falling on thin ice in their relationship... which I had the misfortune of stepping right into the middle of it. At the moment I am not in the best place to handle their situation. Somewhere, out there is the man who killed my mother. However that is something I cannot worry about or I will be deemed selfish by my team so I held my frustration in.

There's been a reported car accident, Wells gave me the 'ok' to take Emily along. "Ready Em?" She let out a breath "yea, lets go." With that I picked her up bridal style and flashing to the scene. Within seconds we are there, I set Emily down as I go over to the flipped car. "Hold on." I yell as I vibrate my hand opening the car door. Meanwhile Emily is on the other side, she melts her hands into hot liquid as they open the other side of the door. "Hold on, I gotcha." I say to the lady I'm helping. "Flash!" Emily shouts. I turn to her where the electric line falls starting a fire.

I zoom the girl and the guy out of there. Before I could react, the car blows up. I hold in a breath waiting for Em to come out. Soon I see her liquid form coming into view. I sigh in relief closing my eyes. She turns back into her form, we turn to the people we just saved "thank you Flash and Black Snow." I nod my head as does Emily. I pick her up speeding back to the Labs

***
Harrison's POV

                                            ***Harrison's POV