Shattered

Emily's POV"Lisa

Emily's POV
"Lisa... what the hell?" I yell shockingly. She walks around the house a bit eyeing it carefully. Something the Snarts have been trained to do since birth is to know every inch of their surroundings. She nods her head in approval "nice place Snow." I can't help but smile at her charm, I let my guard down walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her
"I've missed you." She giggles "I did too." She plops down on the couch making herself at home.
"Aren't you going to ask me what I'm doing back in Central City?" She pouts putting her feet up on the coffee table.

I roll my eyes nudging her feet off. I sigh plopping down next to her "I already know it's to break Lenny out of prison." She smirks devilishly "I already did that." Wow she works faster than I thought, Snart probably already had her apart of the plan the moment he decided to take down that flash.
"So you know your brother kidnapped me." She throws her hands up defensively "hey we can't choose our siblings." I laugh sighing "amen to that."

Lisa squints her eyes at me and purses her lips "what's with the look" I say poking her face. She shrugs her shoulders "Lenny said your getting married." I look down at my ring nodding my head. "You know Lenny still loves you." I look at her with my lips parted slightly. She snorts at the sight of my expression "don't act like you didn't know Em." I sigh shrugging my shoulders I'm about to respond when my phone starts ringing 'Harrison'
"That's my que to leave." Lisa says getting up.

"Bye Lisa, stay safe." She smirks "always do." With that she walks out.

-TIME SKIP-
I'm cutting vegetables for dinner tonight when I hear the front door open. I know it's Harrison as I hear his wheelchair roll in. "Emily" he calls. "I'm in the kitchen!" I respond. I continue chopping away at the lettuce when I hear Harrison turn on his classical music. I cannot help but smile at how elegant he is. He walks into the kitchen greeting me with a warm smile, "I've been waiting to see your beautiful face all day." He says wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I giggle at his affection "hello to you too." I turn pecking him on the lips.

Our loving moment is short lived when his phone rings. He puts his hand up walking away, I nod my head understanding. "Harrison Wells." He says into the phone. There's a long pause, I can sense there is something wrong. I look up at him concerned, there is a long silence. He puts the phone down as his face shares the same expression of concern. I walk away from the table and begin to approach him. He puts his hand up motioning me to stay in place, he brings on finger to his lips signaling me to not make a sound. I watch anxiously as he slowly walks over to the drawer which I know contains his gun.

He holds the gun forward looking around. My heart is thumping in my chest, too be honest I'm scared out of my mind. Maybe it's someone pranking us? My thoughts are crushed as a echoing voice fills the house "ITS TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!" Before Harrison and I can react the glass above the house shatters. I scream out running towards Harrison, he pushes me out the way. Glass continues to shatter all around us. My head is pounding as I fly to the floor that's littered with glass. I feel sharp piercings entering throughout my body. My vision grows blurry as I look over at Harrison. did Barry just come rescue us? I swear I thought I saw a blur of red.