Creation

Emily's POVI hear the machine that's connected to my body flatline

Emily's POV
I hear the machine that's connected to my body flatline. How is that possible? The doctors told me I would be out of the hospital within a week and now I'm dying?! I can faintly hear the sounds of people crying. I'm not dead, this isn't over. Why is Harrison and Barry saying goodbye to me? If only I could open my eyes or even move a part of my body they would know that I'm not dead! Another thing I hear that breaks my heart into two is the sound of my doctor declaring my death...I feel a sheet slowly covering my body from head to toe. NO! I'm not dead! Why can't I move or yell out OR SOMETHING!

My poor Harrison... Poor Barry, Caitlyn, Cisco and oh no... Oliver... I never got a chance to say goodbye.

Maybe I am dying I soon feel my body becoming numb and my thoughts are completely shutting down... It's too soon.

15 HOURS LATER

"Subject 13 has shown significant signs of improvement... moving on to phase two." I hear an unfamiliar voice speaking. I'm cold... extremely cold. Am I dead? There's only one way to find out. I mentally workout my brain function as I command myself to wake up. With a quick jolt of movement I arise quickly intaking a rush of fresh air as it flows beautifully into my awaiting lungs. My eyes shoot open as I look around at my surroundings. This does not look like a hospital or even STAR Labs...

"Subject 13 has awaken after multiple injections." I turn quickly facing a man I've never seen before. Another thing shocks me as inner thoughts creep into my mind 'hurt this man' it's as a demon is speaking to me in my mind. I can't fully control my next actions as the man looks at me in pure astonishment when I grab his arm looking him deadly in the eyes, "did I just die?" Wow my voice is incredibly hoarse. I don't know when's the last time I spoken out loud.

He slowly lifts his recorder speaking slowly into it "subject 13 is not fully..." the inner thoughts return as I smack the recorder out of his hands "I am Emily Queen NOT SUBJECT 13!" Oh. My. God. My voice turned into a deep sinister tone scarring the man before me and myself. He backs away clearly frightened. He pulls out his phone, "General Eiling..E-Emily Queen is a-awake... it worked." He stutters into the phone. What worked? What in the hell is he talking about. "Where the hell am I?" I growl looking around ready to get up and listen to the inner demons inside me to hurt the man.

He slowly approaches and in one quick movement he injects me with something. I scream out in pain as I slowly slump back into the med bed. Harrison where ever you are... save me...

General Eiling POV
Ever since I've found out that Dr. Wells is
responsible for creating meta-humans throughout Central City, I've made it my mission to track him and his work... under the radar of course.

That is when I soon discovered there was an attack at his house. After sending out private detectives to investigate we uncovered that it was the doing of one of the Meta's he created, Hartley Rathaway. The outcome of the attack landed his fiancé, Emily Queen in the hospital.