9

day three

It was early in the morning when suddenly someone started calling. He got startled and grabbed his phone. It was Jimin. " Hello" I said." Jinnie get TaeTae and come to my house NOWWW" he said . "Okay Jimin " I said with a small giggle. Jin got up and when to taehyung's room. He knocked on the door but no answers. He decided to enter without any permission.

Jin's POV

I entered and looked at Taehyung. He looks soo cute when he sleeps. I called his name a couple times and shaked him softly until you wake up. He woke up and turned to the side but the he turned to me and got up. "Morning Taehyung" I said. " Morning Jin" he said yawning." Sorry to wake you up but Jimin said we have to go to his house I'll make you coffee if you want?" I said and he just nodded.

We arrived at jimins house and went inside. We both greeted him and sat on the couch." What's so important that you had to wake us up this early" I said looking at jimin. "Well yoongi and hoseok are going. to.have.a.baby." he said. I was so happy for the love birds. "That's amazing" Taehyung and I said at the same time.

"Taehyung you know how Jimin likes Joon" I whispered in his ear." Yeah " he said whispering in my ear." Look how he acts around him " I said. "JOONIE B JONES GET YA ASS OVER HERE!" I said . "WHAT!" He said mad. "Come" I replied .

He came to the living room. I grabbed his wrist, sat him down crossing his legs. I got Jimin up and sat him on joon's legs, I grabbed joon's arms and wrapped them around jimin's waist. Jimin and namjoon blushed so hard I wanted to laugh." look at those love birds so romantic " I  said." We're going to go to hoseok's house and we'll be back stay like this okay " I said pouting.

published: sept 5,2018

edited: aug 20,2022