22

Jin's POV

2weeks have past and I have been throwing up every.single.day and it's getting on my NERVSSSS *TRIGGERED* MY KNEES ARE LITTERLY KILLING MEEEE anyways I decided to hold to the hospital to get a check up. "Okay taetae I'll call you when I come back I love youuu" I said and kissed him on cheek. "Ah I love you too princess take care" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. I went skipping to my car while he went to his care. He said he wanted to move in me so I agreed(a/n:💁💁) I start the engine and drive off to the hospital.

I parked and went inside . "Hello what's your name and why are you here?". "Annyeong my name is Kim SeokJin I'm here because I have been throwing up for the past 2 weeks". "Hmm take a seat a doctor will come and call your name out so you'll go with her or him and get a check up have nice day" the elderly woman said to me and I said the same thing to her. I took a seat and started texting tae.

"Kim SeokJin " said a middle-aged women. I got it and went to her. She led me to the room and told me to sit on the hospital bed.

D:So what's up?
J: I have been throwing up for the past 2 weeks and I have been craving weird combinations of food.
D: has your stomach been hurting ?
J: No.
D: okay I think you need try this.

She said holding a pregnancy test? What. "They this and then we'll run some blood tests". I went to the rest room and urinated on the stick. I was waiting until it beeped and

It came out.....

POSITIVE?!.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKS.

I went back t the doctor and she was holding the papers. "What does it say?.". "It cam-came out positive". "Ah same thing here it says your 100% pregnant and that it's not only one baby but two". We talked and then Taehyung started calling me.

20 minutes later......

I entered our house and found the sitting on the chair tapping his foot with his hands in a a fist all together in his forehead. "T-tae" I said nerveouse to tell him the news.

"OMG baby what did they said" he said hugging me. "They said I was pregnant but not only that I have two lives in this tummy of mine and if you don't want to take responsibility it's fine I understand you and that's what the door is for you can leave anytime yo—" he kissed me and during the kiss it was salty . I look up into his eyes with warm tears pouring of my eyes and he was crying too. I cupped his face and rubbed the tears away. "Baby why would I leave you these to lives are blessings. I would never leave you" he said rubbing my stomach which made me giggle.

Taehyung's POV

When he said he pregnant I was more happy to be a father. Im going to decide to o marry him. I mean he is carrying our children.

We went to grab his pink fluffy blanket and we we're warppeed around it with him in my chest.

We were watching Beauty and the Beast.

"Taetae I found my beast". "Is that so because I found my beauty". "It's not me but your my beast" he said as he was already to cry but I stopped him saying," you are my beauty" I say and kissed him passionately. He fell asleep so I took him to our bedroom and layed him facing the sealing because I I don't want to hurt our babys.

I slipped next to him and fell asleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× update finally i will be updating more often.

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed any mistakes bear with me

Love you all 💜💜💜💜