12{Day 4}

I woke up in my bed, I was confused because I fell asleep on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom to put on my face mask. I went to the kitchen, got some green apples, blueberries, and milk. Got the oatmeal from the closet and the pot. I put the milk to start to boil. After that I started to chop the apples into small pieces. I measured the oatmeal and put it in. Then I put in the chopped apples and blueberries. It's been 35 minutes and the oatmeal was cooked. It's technically 11:53 and I'm grocery shopping right now. Buzz Buzz my phone was ringing." Hello" I said." Jin where are you!?" Tae replies. "I'm grocery shopping ,I left oatmeal with apples and blueberries on the stove if your hungry" I said smiling at myself. "Okay bye " he said and hung up. I payed everything,put the groceries in the car and went home. "Taehyung I'm back" I said getting the last few bags from the car. "Taehyung?" I said,but no response. I close the doors and went upstairs to check in taehyung's room. He's not in here were can he be. I got my phone and tracked where he was but it was only his phone not him. I went into the room where I keep my sugar gliders and the dog and he was there since that room had no door so Blinky can go out and play around the massive house." Tae really" I said." What!? I was bored okay !" He said pouting. "Okay fine" I said. "You never told me you had pets" he said playing with Blinky it was the dog she was white that's why I named her that name. " That's because you never asked Tae" I said. "Did you eat?" I asked him getting Eomuk and Odengie out of the cage. I let wonder around the room for awhile,feed them, and then put them back in the cage. "Yes I did " he said .I also feed Binky and let her wonder around. Time skipu. "Tae get ready your going with me again " I said getting my keys from the counter. " Okay just let me put my jacket on" he said. I went to the car and put on the the heater so it would be warm. I drove closer to the double spiral stairs so it doesn't take him forever to get In the car. 15 minutes pass. "We're here let's go" I said parking. We got inside and went directly to choose our outfits and then do his makeup." Hmm......wear this " i told him giving him the suit. He grabbed it and went to change. While he change I was getting the right color foundations. He came out and I started doing his makeup. I didn't put eyeshadow bc the pic is going to be in black and white so no need to. I did the same for me. I went to grab Lian. "Okay tae I'm giving you a pink rose " I said fixing his bangs from the front of his forehead. I grabbed the roses and gave one to tae. We were matching suits which I think it's so cute. We took our first pic.

"Dang we look good Jin" tae said and I nodded in response. "Tae now it's your turn to go on your own okay" I said looking at him. "N-no I can't on my own unless I'm with you" he said. "Tae you'll be fine I'll be right here in the back looking at you okay" I said while he looked worried. He let out a sigh and nodded a yes. We went back to choose his outfits he'll use during some photoshoots. "Okay tae wear this I'll be waiting for you here on the couch mkay" I said smiling at him. He nodded. He change and I fixed his. He wore a black and red headband,a striped red and black turtle neck under a black shirt and a lether jacket." You look good and ready to go" I said bringing him over to where he's going to be taking the pic. "Stand tilting your head a little make a small smile showing your teeth and face me okay" I said he hummed in response .

"Look tae you look really nice " I said while he smacked my shoulder softly "liar" he said. It was already 5:51.

"These pictures look really nice the last one you look more Dom than what you already are and the second to last you showed me your boxy smile again AWWWWWW" I said while he just giggled and smirked devilish at me. We went home,ate and got ready to go sleep. I put my pink onzies and went to say good night to Taehyung.