25

After they ate the cake the Min's brought, hoseok felt weird as if something was gonna happen. He tugged on his Husbands sweater and looked at him with puppy eyes. Hoseok was crying when he felt a wave of cramps and he heard something pop and as they hear that the water was dripping from the couch.

" MY WATER BROKE " Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs at the sudden pain of his contractions.

" ILL GO START THE CAR GO GET THE BLANKETS AND BABY STUFF AND EXTRA CLOTHES " Jin also yelled as Taehyung and yoongi helped carry the male in labor to their car.

Seokjin walked semi-fast to yoongi's car , seeing that he too was pregnant. He unlocked the car and grabbed the baby stuff inside. Yoongi said they had to bring it with them in the car because they never know when the baby will come.

And clearly it came in handy.

Seokjin left the doors of the car opened and Taehyung helped him bring the stuff to their car( t&j).

Hoseok sits in the passenger seat and grips his hair from the pain and legs a cry out.

" Y-YOONGI HURRY UP" he says loud and clear which leads to turning in the car fast and zooming his way to the hospital and so did Taehyung and Jin.

—-///———————///—————///——————//-/-

Seokjin and Taehyung waited outside the room patiently. Just hearing Hoseok screaming from him being in labor had him scared.

Soon yoongi came out with his gummy smile and sweat all over his forehead. " It was a girl. Hobi won me" he said while telling them to come inside.

There later Hoseok sweaty and face swollen. He looked at the couple and nodded as a way of saying hello.

The nurse came in with the baby in her arms and handed her to Hoseok. He had to breastfeed so he had no choice but to get back up and feed his daughter.

—————/————

It's the next day and Seokjin was sleeping next to Taehyung. He got up and showered since he has a photo shoot and has to go shop for new clothes.

There he layed snoozed off again as being pregnant gets him tired and soar. Especially his feet and back.

Taehyungs pov

I woke up from a dream and patted my side thinking my husband was next to me. I got up and checked if he was in the kitchen and he wasn't, i checked the bathroom and abracadabra i found him sleeping peacefully and cute with his little baby bump that's growing. He looks so beautiful it warms my heart. I picked him up slowly and and wrapped him in a towel.

I took him into the bedroom and dried him off and wrapped the blanket around him to get him warmed.
( end of Taehyung pov)
————