23

It was November 14,2018 and the two pregnant buddies were out shopping for baby clothes. They were planning to go to multiple stores to find as much clothes as they could.

" SeokJin don't you think this is cute for our baby girl?"

"OMG YESSSSS shes gonna be slaying!!!"

"IMAGINE HER CUTE VOICE' down peasants!' "

But you have to buy boy clothes as well because you never know" SeokJin pointed out.

"True but I know it's going to be a girl even if yoonie hyung wants a boy" the younger said.

Meanwhile taehyung and yoongi..

Taehyung got two large tables as Yoongi went and got cloth for the tables.

He started setting up the tables outside side by side. Yoongi brought out the 6 big bowls.

Jimin and Jungkook soon arrived and they decided to help as well but cooking and decorate the patio with blue and pink strings and ribbons and putting on some Fairy lights.

Approximately 4 hours passed and it was already 4:21.

SeokJin was trying to keep hoseok out of the house for as long as he could. He would just have to wait until he received a message that they were done with the setup and everything .

Time skip to seokjins house...

SeokJin took out a pink oversize shirt and a leather pants.

Hoseok on the other side chose to wear blue shirt and pink shorts.

On the mins house Yoongi was wearing an all blue outfit and taehyung as well.

                         Time skip..

SeokJin and hoseok were getting out of the car when SeokJin put his hands on the youngers eyes completely covering them.

He lead him through the gates and took his hands off the youngers eyes.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!" everyone screamed to him. He was already in tears and went to hug everyone.

When he got to Yoongi he wiped the olders tears and kissed him. Yoongi slightly hugged his arms around the pregnant male since his belly was huge and it was soon his delivery month.

"I love you yoonie" he smile at the youngers cuteness

"Not as much as I love you" he said and pecked hoseoks lips and soon went down to speak with his future child.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hoseok grab one balloon and yoongi you too" they did as told and grabbed a pin .

"ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

GOOOOOOOO!!!!"

They both popped it and pink dust came out.

"AHA LOSER I TOLD YOU IT WAS A GIRL" Hoseok said sticking his tongue out like a child.

"Wish hyung you don't want what's coming tonight " the older smirked as hoseok blushed a deep red and put his head down.

"I'm just kidding unless" he smirked again.

"Mhm we'll see about that" the younger smirked as well.

____________^___________^_____________

"Wow tae you look w-wow"

"Thanks baby you look cute"

"S-shut up!"

"No need to be disobedient babe"

" I swear my cheeks will burst open stop it please???"

"You look so cute so yeah"

SeokJin mentally and physically smacked his forehead while jimin and Jungkook laughed and taehyung as well

###########+##########+#########

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

It was supposed to be updated yesterday because you the single vibez

Anyways I think this guy was playing with my feelings.

Story time...

This guy I liked was already dating we made a deal a long time ago but he ignored it I guess.

His girlfriend broke up with him because apparently he had to many girls as friends and she didn't like his possessiveness

So he said he had feelings for me a day or two after they broke up.

I wasn't comfortable with him like telling me right after they broke up because I feel like he just has this desire to be in a relationship.

So I said like let's just get to know each other more and hang out and stuff I don't want to go fast y'know.

So then yesterday was Valentine's day and I thought he was going to like talk to me and stuff but he didn't.

He recently started being friends with his ex again but they werent dating so I thought that was weird... He kept talking to her during our last class of the day and get this they were both across the room and im looking like a whole idiot because people thought we were dating and know they're saying they got back together .

And I feel like he's playing with my feelings just tossing them around like it's not fair.

So he hasn't talked to me lately so me being me is going to leave him on read not reply and keep doing that so he figures out that people have feelings we're not toys or anything else that you can just control and play with.

This is the end of the story any errors beat with me by loves