24

It's been a month and SeokJin is one month old.

Taehyungs has been working in an office but SeokJin keeps insisting saying that they have enough money to provide them selfs and the baby's stuff.

Wondering about Hoseok and yoongi. They've had their child already December 1st.

It's currently December 3 and SeokJin is worried that taehyung will forget his birthday but he's sure his boyfriend won't.

(Now where taehyung is working)

Taehyungs POV

I'm working on some documents but my babies are home alone. I miss them but I'll call later when I'm at lunch.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in" I say tired.

Ugh Mina enters. I hate her so bad.

But as she enters I just look to the pictures of SeokJin and i.

End of POV

" Boss send me to give you these" she says handing him the files. As she does she grabs Taehyungs wrist.

"Hey how about we have some fun" she winked and the older.

"Mina please go away I don't want you I have a boyfriend" he says camly but tired.

She goes to Taehyungs side and tries to sit on his lap. At the same time she is unbuttoning her shirt but stops when Taehyung moves out of the chair.

" What's wrong?" She says but soon got slapped.

" WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK YOU WHORE!" he yells as he got his stuff and was about to leave when he heard,

"What's so good about him he can't give you what I can"she says smirking.

" I swear to— he can give me more that what you are capable of giving other men. Plus he's having my child so go chose another Target because I'm not going to get seduced by you" he says and leaves.

Everyone that came out of their offices looked at Mina with disapproval looks.

(At seokjins house)

Taehyung made his way out of the car making sure to bring his case with him. He tiredly unlocked the door and  changed from his working shoes into some slippers.

He heard sobbing and thought SeokJin was just being horny because if his hormones being released.

So he took his jacket off and set everything down. He made his way to where SeokJin should be and opened it and ran to his beloved boyfriend.

" B-baby what's wrong?" He asked as he brought the older to his chest.

" I missed you and and a girl said you don't love me" the older said showing him what someone texting him.

Taehyung already knew it was for sure Mina.

" Baby you know that I only love you and our little bean growing right now. Don't listin to them" he says pampering the pregnant makes face.

He heard giggles so he kept on kissing his face and blowing raspberries on this neck.

" Taetae s-StOp it tickles" he giggles out.

" Is my baby happy?" He asks.

The older nods and smiles sky while giving the younger a quick Peck and houses behind his hands.

" Don't be shy baby" he says as he pulled the olders hands away from his face seeing him blush as his ear were red from shyness.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Taehyung goes down to see the small baby bump forming

He kisses the small bump and goes lower to the youngers groin.

"T-tae " he whimpers out.

" I wanna make you feel good you have been stressed lately and plus you need too quit your job because we have enough money" he says.

"Fine baby but I'm making you feel good okay"

SeokJin hits him with a ‘hmph’ and pushes the younger down on the bed.

He started grinding against the other hands on the well yet rock hard chest.

Well let's just say they didn't have their ' fun time ' because there was knocking on the door.

SeokJin and taehyung got up and made them selves look normal. When they opened the door they saw yoongi and Hoseok with their baby.

" Hey guys umm we're going on vacation tomorrow so we won't be able to celebrate your birthday like we always have so... Can we do in to show you?"

"Oh yeah sure!" SeokJin said moving so they could go inside.

                       |–––♡–––|

Just a little something.
Any mistakes will be fixed and expect an update tomorrow.

Love you guys bye take care.