16{YoonSeok}

I was cleaning the glass door in our room that leads to the beautiful view outside when I felt yoongi's hands in my swollen tummy. " Yoongichi" I said while he tickled my neck with his nose. "What your just so beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, generous and so many other stuff baby" yoongi said kissing me. I giggled during the kiss because he kept on tickling me . "Bebe I have to keep on clea-". "No come here you spend more time on cleaning and that's not happening come here" yoongi said cutting me off. I sighed and went to the bed where yoongi was at. I went to lay down on yoongi's chest and started playing with his finger's. He put his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. " My love?" Yoongi said. "Yes yoongichi" I said turning around to look at him. " Thank you for this " he said. "For what" I said. "For this beautiful angle" he said kissing my tummy. It's pretty big now and pregnancy symptoms are hitting me hard now. I'm already 24 weeks and 4 days. "Y-yoongi" I said. "Yes my love " he said with a sweat voice. "I wanna sleep" I said yawning. "Okay baby" he said laying down next to me wrapping his arms around around my small waist. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead and I fell asleep at the crook of his neck.
Yoongi's POV
I was sleeping went I felt a bump on my angles tummy. "E-bebe it's kicking!" I said and he looked at his stomach quick and we both put our hands on his stomach and felt it kicking. We both started giggling and smiling because it kicked hard which made hoseok wimper in pain. I went to do his favorite lemon tea.