3

Yoo what's up? Thank you for the views! And the votes! Here is the 3rd chapter! Hope you like it!

Cyrus's POV

I walked to school that morning with a longing. A longing to know who that person texting me is. For some reason I could not get over them calling me cute.

Is it a boy? Maybe a girl? I didn't know, but all I knew was two things.

1. They are in my school
2. And they are (most likely) in my science class

When I got into the school I started looking around to see if anybody was looking at me in a way that just yells I WAS THE ONE TEXTING YOU.

No one looked at me that way. Darn. At that moment, Buffy and Andi, my two best freinds, walked up.

"Hey Cyrus!" said buffy

"Hey guys! You wont believe what happened this morning!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Andi and Buffy said in unison.

"Okay so... I got this text from an unknown number and - " I started. But just then TJ walked up.

"Hey guys!" Tj said.

"Ugghhh tj no! Cyrus was just about to tell us something interesting!" Andi said, annoyed.

"Oh... sorry.... so Cyrus what's so interesting?" He asked me.

For some reason I didn't want to tell him.

So I just said "um nothing important.... See you guys later". And then I walked away.

Tj just stood there looking confused. I went over to our lunch table and sat down to eat breakfast.

Right when I was about to go get a chocolate chocolate chip muffin, I heard a familiar voice that said "Yooo! Cyguy! What's up?" It was Jonah.

He is the only one that calls me 'cy-guy'. I never tell him or anything, but I personally think it's kind of stupid.

"Hey Jonah!" I say.
"Sooo... I was just talking to Andi and she said something interesting happened with you, and you were about to tell them, but then you walked away." He said looking concerned.

Oh wow did Andi send Jonah over here to get what happened out of me?

"Oh yea. Let me guess.... she sent you over here to get what happened out of me didn't she?" I snapped. He looked at me.

"Woah, okay someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib." He said. The crib? What is that supposed to mean?

I looked at him with rage. I didn't know why I got so annoyed and mad. Then I just got up and left, heading to my 1st period.

Hope you liked it. I'll update this weekend!

XX Angie