34

CYRUS'S POV

I sat in the dark area crying into my knees.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice whispered.

I looked up. It was dark, but I could recognize that face anywhere.

"Cyrus?!" They said.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"What are you doing here? And why are you crying? What happened?" He said.

"I could ask the same about you." I answered.

"Come on Cyrus. You can trust me. I know I can trust you. But just trust me." he tried.

"Fine. Tj is freaking dancing with this boy named Reed and he was holding hands with him and and and-" I started to cry.

"Cyrus. It's okay. I cant believe he would do that. That's not like him at all. He loves you so much." Jonah said.

"APPARENTLY NOT! Or he wouldn't be dancing and drinking the punch with another boy!" I half yelled.

"Wait. He's drinking? Then that's why. He has no idea what the hell he is doing." Jonah explained.

I didnt listen to him.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I announced.

I got up and walked out to the Dance
floor.

I heard a faint "YOU GO CY-GUY!" from Jonah.

I looked over to where Tj was dancing with Reed before. Tj was gone. But Reed was by the snacks.

I walked over to him.

"Reed. Where the Heck is Tj?" I asked.

He looked at me annoyed.

"Just went to go find you. Because your so special." He mocked.

I gave him a dirty look and walked away.

Then I saw him walking around the perimeter of the gym, looking around.

I ran up to him.

He saw me and smiled.

"Hey Cyrus! Wow you look great!" He said happily.

I got up close to him and took my hand to slap his face.

SMACK.

He put his hand to his face. It was red.

"What the hell Cyrus?" He asked raging.

"THATS FOR CHEATING ON ME BY DANCING AND DRINKING WITH REED. NOT TO MENTION, YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS AND SINGING ABOUT ODD THINGS." I screamed.

He looked astonished and confused.

"What? Cyrus.... I wasn't cheating on you with Reed. I forgave him, and we are friends. I would never cheat on-" he tried.

"Oh yea? Well why were you holding his hand multiple times and getting like kinda weird with him?" I said unsure.

"Okay well, I was drinking because one of his friends brought me punch and I didnt know it had beer in it, and I had no idea what I was doing. I didnt mean to hold his hand and almost kiss him." He explained.

I looked at him suspiciously not know if I should believe it.

"I dont know if I should believe you.... WAIT YOU ALMOST KISSED?" I stated.

"Please just trust me." He said.

"YOU ALMOST-  ugh okay fine. Wanna go dance?" I asked.

"Of course, muffin." He grabbed my hand.

I'm still in denial about him not knowing what he was doing.