29

CYRUS'S POV

There was only two days until the Winter Dance.

I finally realized that I hadn't talked to Andi or Buffy in like a week.

So I quickly texted to meet them and tell them about everything.

I picked up my phone and tapped our group chat.

Me: Hey guys we haven't talked in a while and I wanted to meet with you guys today to catch up. I missed you.

Andi: CYRUS! HI! I texted you like six times! And I'd love to meet you. I love you so much!

Buffy: Okay 1, chill Andi. And 2, HEY CYRUS! Yes let's meet at the spoon in 15.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the spoon exited to see my friends.

The moment I walked through the door, Andi came up and hugged me.

"Hey Cyrus! Come on, I have a booth with Buffy over here." She Said.

I smiled and followed her.

"Hey Cyrus! What's up?" Buffy asked.

"Hey guys!" I slid into the booth, which had baby taters on the table already.

"Boy, I have so much to tell you."

They shared knowing glances.

"Yeah, we know. We may or may have not helped Tj ask you to the dance." Andi shared.

My eyebrows furrowed. "wHaT? YOU MADE HIM ASK ME? wHa-" I started angrily.

Buffy and Andi quickly replied "NO! Cyrus, he asked for our help. He wanted to ask you, he just didnt know when to do it!"

My face reddened. "oH."

We laughed.

"So, Cyrus, is that all?" Buffy asked.

"No! It's not. Okay guys, buckle your seatbelts, this is going to be a long crazy story." I answered.

They looked at each other exitedly.

I told them everything. From the drama with Reed, to me and Tj kissing and saying we love each other.

When I finished, they sat there with wide eyes and shocked expressions.

"So... so, you guys are like together now? I mean you are going to the Dance together, you made out for 5 minutes, and you said you love each other." Buffy said.

My expression softened.

"Okay Buffy, we didnt make out. We just-" I started to say.

"YES you did! If you kissed for than 1 minute, you are making out cyrus!" She tried to explain.

"O-ok whatever. But yes, we are together. Oh! Wanna see a cute picture?" I asked.

"Ooh yes!" Andi answered.

I'm glad they are okay with it.