30

This is legit Reed's song. You'll see why.

TJ'S POV

Cyrus said he had to go home, and couldn't stay to tell my mom about us. He said that I can do it, and he believes in me.

I'm debating on whether I'm going to do it or not.

Well, I feel like my mom should know if I have a Boyfriend or not, and should know who I'm going to the dance with so I might as well tell her.

I sat on my bed thinking about me and Cyrus. Then I heard my mom open the door and come in.

I walked downstairs, and said hey.

"Hey mom I have something to tell you." I said.

She put her bag down and looked at me.

"Tj I have something intresting to tell you too." She said with excitement in her eyes.

"Um okay you can go first." I said. Little did I know, I shouldn't have said that.

*The tea is coming. Buckle your seatbelts.*

"So, I ran into your best friend Reed's mom at the store, and we talked." She said.

I didn't tell her what happened with him, and she thinks we are still besties.

"Andd she told me about the Winter Dance tomorrow. Then she went on to tell me that Reed is having some problems."

"She said that Reed likes you Teej, and he was really jealous when you and this other boy started hanging out, so he tried to take the boy named cyrus from you to make you mad, and see how that makes you feel. She said that he is very sorry, and that he still wants to be friends. Crazy huh?" She explained.

I was so confused.

"Wait... so.... wait." I started.

"Reed likes me? So he was mad that I liked Cyrus and we were hanging, so he tried to take cyrus from me?" I asked.

"Basically. But I think you guys should try to forgive each other and be friends." She recommended.

"I mean.... I dont know Jess. He hurt me. And Cyrus wont be too happy that he didnt really like him."

"Alright dude, whatever you want. I'm just saying Reeds pretty cute, don't you think?" My mom said.

"No! Mom. I dont really." I tried.

She looked at me.

"Okay. So what were you gonna tell me?"

The tea sis.

XX Angie