48

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

TJ'S POV

I cant believe myself. I hate everything about me. I'm a total piece of crap.

I walked into the bathroom, and got out the knife I hide behind my soaps.

I started cutting myself. There was blood everywhere.

Then I heard a knock on the front door.

"Tj? Someone's at the door! Are you going to get it?" My mom yelled from the basement.

She can't do anything right now, because she's been in the basement for the past few days working on a very important project she says she cant tell me about.

Shit. My arm was all bloody. I can't go out there!

Another knock on the door.

"Oh fine! Tj I'll get it." She said.

Good. I thought it was her new boyfriend or something, so I continued cutting myself in the bathroom.

You may ask why I've been doing this. Well, it's because I was stupid enough to CHEAT on Cyrus with Reed.

I'm so sorry that I did that. I'm not scared of anything or anyone, but regret constantly haunts me.

What happened is that I found out that Reed always liked me, and that he just used James to make me jealous.

I thought I liked Reed, so I kissed him when we saw each other in a abandoned alleyway.

Your probably asking why the hell I was in an abandoned alleyway. Well, I was just waiting for my mom.... yeah.

Okay, anyway I saw him and we talked about everything.

I was just so caught up in the moment, that I forgot I had my wonderful boyfriend and I kissed him.

It made him so happy. But it makes me so so sad.

And even worse, Cyrus doesn't even know I cheated on him. I feel useless and I want to be forgotten.

Right after I cut myself again, the bathroom door opened, and Cyrus stood there.

His face quickly changed from his warm smile, to absolutely terrified, and worried.

"Tj?"