4

CYRUS'S POV

There was only a few minutes left of school, and I was on edge the whole time. I need to find out who that person texting me was!

Finally the bell rang, and I then headed to my locker to pack up. On my way, I saw tj. I tried to avoid eye contact, so he wouldn't come and talk to me about what happened this morning.

But Unfortunately, his gaze lead over right to me. Just great.

"Hey! Underdog!" He yelled. He walked over to my locker where I was getting my backpack.

"Hi" I say. "You okay?" He said, sensing the tired and lonely tone in my voice.

I looked at him. "Yea I'm fine now." I said almost apologizing for earlier.

"Okay I'm glad! So do you wanna hang out now?" He said. He put his arm around me as we walked to the door. He wants to hangout with me? Wow.

"Yea! Totally! Where do you want to go?" I said a little overexited. He thought for a moment.

"Does the spoon sound good?" He said.

"More than good." I said.

We walked towards the spoon and talked. And I could have sworn I saw him look at my lips multiple times. Also he kept on randomly touching me! At this point, I had totally forgotten about the one who was texting me this morning.

I was too.... well.... you could say... wrapped up in Tj.

Hope you liked 4.

XX Angie