11: Master!Reader x Alexander| You are You

It wasn't something that you had considered much, though thinking now, you supposed that it was bound to have come up at some point...

Let me explain.

It was a normal day, well as normal as one could have being the master of a servant in a holy grail war that is. Other than the constant keeping one eye open for trouble, you and your adorable servant we enjoying the city. You dragged him around shopping, to cafes, pet stores and even a well hidden-in-plain-sight mage store. For the most part, the little redheaded servant didn't seem to mind. He didn't even complain much when you screamed, ran into a dress store, and insisted on trying on at least a dozen dresses. But feeling a bit bad about it, you brought him to a history museum. Specifically to the most entertaining parts. Which of course that meant the parts that surrounded around his time in history.

The small redhead's face was plastered against the glass as he stared at the supposed artifacts of himself. Causing a fit of giggles to erupt from your form.

"are you having fun?" you called standing at a bit of a distance holding your shopping bags

"it's weird...seeing things that were mine...and items that just look like my things" Alexander mumbled his voice muffled by the glass.

"I thought this might cheer you up, I felt bad about forcing you to suffer my shopping" you mumbled a bit embarrassed

"I didn't mind shopping, it wasn't fun but it wasn't terrible either" Alexander mumbled smearing his cheek across the glass as he moved along to the next case. The small redhead was quiet for a time... "hey master? Can we go home now?"

You blinked a tad confused frowning a bit. Perhaps the museum was a bad idea...

"alright, let's go home Alexander" you plastered on a smile as you held your hand out to him

Slowly, the young king of conquers turned to you with a wide grin quickly grabbing your hand and rushing out of the stuffy old building. He didn't speak again, until you were almost home...

"hey (name)? would you still like me if I was different?" the tone in his voice was one you didn't quite recognize. Usually your adorable servant was bubbly, loud and cheerful...and this tone was anything but.

"what do you mean different?" you asked confused as he tugged you along. He continued down the street leading you right back to your residence, the one that you and he currently shared at this time.

To this, he only shrugged and you, knowing that's your answer, sighed in annoyance and defeat.

"is this about the mesueam? You've been acting weird since I brought you into that area about you" you frowned concerned that you were the reason for this sudden change in your adorable servant

"just answer me, okay?" he huffed softly

"Alexander, I adore you for who you are." You explained blushing a tad "you're the most adorable servant there ever was or will be and you're funny and easy to be around...-" you began drifting off in your words as your mind wandered off – a bad habit of yours

"but what if I was different? Like bigger and not cute, and I was loud – like really really loud! And like, three times your size!" he rushed out quickly stopping at your door

"why would that matter? I mean, that'd be overwhelming yeah...I'm used to you being my size" you mumbled standing only about a foot behind him. Your gaze drifted across the back of his head to his shoulders. "bigger than me huh...?"

"yes, a lot bigger." Alexander huffed turning around finally with his hands on his hips. You blinked at the sight before you, the redhead's face was twisted in the worst way. Eyes beaded a bit in tears and his frown was more than enough to make a grown man rush over and cuddle the poor precious baby. And although he seemed very torn up, something he was holding back behind his eyes pleaded desperately with you.