Extra: FGO!Reader x Emiya| The Clingiest master there ever was

@KiYuEt Hi

It doesnt want to at you for some stupid reason, I've tried for 10 minutes XD

REGARDLESS the lovely KiYuEt Hi asked for this request~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he had been summoned to a master, he felt neutral about it. 

No emotion swayed one way or another. He was a tool after all – of course he would be chosen at some point to fight once more in someone's attempt to get their grubby hands on the Holy Grail.

When he had first looked down upon his master, for a moment he had thought that this new woman would be much like Tohsaka. 

Despite how many visual differences there were between her and this new master. He just assumed that the similarities would leak out at some point along the way.

He didn't even ask questions about the strange environment that he was summoned to. 

An almost hospital like interior to a stronghold of sorts...that one glance out a window told you, was located somewhere high in a mountainous snowy terrain. He could tell from the odd circumstances that this was no ordinary grail war.

So when you had explained the situation to him, he merely listen and nodded. 

There was not much he could do about the situation anyways – so there was no reason to fight it. It was odd, especially seeing other masters that were not enemies and were instead allies and friends. Even more odd was the number of servants – and how the servant – master relations were depicted differently from what he had seen previously.

But his easily accepting behaviour did not stay long. For he quickly found out how challenging being your servant could be.

It wasn't something that surfaced during the first week after being summoned. But the second week.

Oh, that is when things changed.

"Emiiiiiiyaaaaaaaa~" you whined with a pout.

You were on a mission to one of the many singularities. There were a few masters and servant combos within Chaldea so the singularity responsibilities were easily shared. So, this was by no means an awfully dangerous mission...but your servant had not accounted to this...event...occurring

"master, please." He sighed exasperated, one hand pinching the bridge of his nose while you complained loudly

"but-but...!"

He promptly looked away. 

He was not letting those puppy-dog eyes of yours do him in again.

He had learned from previous missions and your time spent together in your dwelling within Chaldea that those batting lashes and begging, pleading eyes were his absolute downfall when it came to you.

But you were determined.

And so you wiggled closer, your right hand balling up on his pantleg and your upper torso escaping your sleeping bag as you did so.

"Emiiiiiyaaaaaa~" you whined again laying your head on his lap still pouting up at him pitifully "I caaaaant sleeeeeeep"

He refused to look at you.

He knew where this was going.

He knew if he looked then he would cave in.