Crave

"God damn it." I said, sitting up in my bed. My hair clung to my face as I focused on the room. It was still dark out. The moonlight hit the mattress leaving shadows of the tree branches on my wall. The plain grey wall. With nothing but a dresser against it. That wall was just like the other wall. On and so forth. I was clenching to my sheets, breathing slow. As if breathing hard would break my ribs. I got out of the mess of sheets and went to the bathroom. The florescent lightly sizzles my eyes as they tried to look into the mirror. The huge thing standing there was myself. Hair nappy laying on my back and my face, a pale tone. Almost yellow, the piercings were slightly shiny and my grimace made it all one complete failure of a handsome man. Sure, I had the muscle, the power in my fists, but I just felt like..I could have looked better. Especially right now. With the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and the droopy eyes from the abrupt awakening.
Without a second to go by I splashed my face, sighed, stood at the doorway for a moment. Before switching the light off and climbing into bed once more. I lay there, thinking. What else was there to do, then to think. To think about her. L E V Y M C G A R D E N. The name i spelt in my head for hours at a time. The nap did dances around my tongue as I slightly mouthed the name as well. This one girl. This shrimp, everything about her wrapped me in a tight rope. What was so crazy to me was that I. The grossed man in the town has the pleasure of being her best friend. Her partner. She was the tiniest thing I had ever seen. How I wanted to ball her up right next to m-
"Goddammit." I repeated grunting. Sighing I shifted my position and clamped my eyes shut to fall asleep again.

Walking to the guild only took me about 15 minuets, an extra 10 to get something to eat. So I stand here at a side cafe truck waiting my turn to order since I wanted today to run errands. Pay my bills, adult shit. Until then I needed a egg and avocado wrap burrito to get my head in the game.
"Next please?" The register said. As I walked forward I noticed a banana muffin on display for very cheap cost. It had a design of a monkey on the top. Like a cupcake. Like something Levy would love to try, she really loved trying different foods.
I picked up the muffin and placed it in front of the employee and made my order. Pulling out some money I waited impatiently for the food.
"Have a nice day sir." Handing me my bag I gave a nod and proceeded to the guild. Where I knew her cute ass would be.

When I reached the guild I immediately knew she wasn't inside. Instead, I felt her presence very close. Getting closer...
"BOO!" I felt a hand slap my shoulder and a small figure jumping to the side.
She looked absolutely amazing today. As per usual. Her electric blue hair wild in a ponytail. And her eyes shining up at me. My heart always sprung whenever I looked at her. She frowned and then slapped me again.
"You didn't even flinch?!" She said.
"Nice to see you shrimp. Maybe next time don't wear the same perfume." Lie. I always knew where she was from a certain distance. No matter what she smelled like. She giggled.
"Happy to see you too Gajeel. I missed you while you were away on your mission. You should have told me you came back last night. I would have gotten you at the station."
"No need, it was super late and I know you needed to sleep off the hours you spend reading." She blushed. Cause she knew it was true, there had been some times where my presence at her house was nessasary. As a protector she has needed it for different times and I know her routine pretty well.
"Have you eaten today yet?" I asked holding the bag at my side. She perks an eyebrow up.
"I was just gonna chug some coffee in the guild."
"Well, here." I akwardly got the muffin out and held it before her. She was still at first but then relaxed.
"What a gentlemen" she took the muffin. I shoved the gesture off with a scuff and we walked into the guild"
Today was a Tuesday, meaning most of the guild was in the middle of there quest. Most booths were empty with dim music seasoning the silence. It was kinda nice when it was quiet, but also eerie. Cause some people could be here, and then not the next day. It's what I fear for the little fairy like girl walking up to the mission chart. Wearing the cutest romper. Modest, but sweet. So so sweet. I closed my eyes and regained composure before walking up to her.
"See anything?" I asked her.
"Mmm. Not really anything is pulling at me. I was just hoping today to wash my bike and clean my home. What about you Gajeel?"
"I have things to do to."
"Hm."
I looked down at her, her eyes were looking into mine. It was vulgar so I looked to the side.
"You should come over later. After you get things done. I'll make it up for the muffin." She giggled. The gesture immediately pulled an imagine in my head about how I could kiss her....I could kiss her in the comfort of hanging out...ugh.
"Yeah. I would like that shrimp." I managed to say.
"Well, I'll be on my way. See ya later." She lightly touched my forearm as she passed by. I let a smile release. A relief of all the intense thoughts.
I ordered a coffee at the bar since it was the cheapest in Magnolia. And headed out to the store.
At the store while I made my usual rounds getting the usual:
•avocados
•bread
•tomatoes
•laundry detergent
•paper towels
•ect