those eyes

Levy POV

   I stood looking at myself thought the mirror,  I was wearing white leggings with an orange top, my hair down on my shoulders. A simple look for tonight for I'm going on a date. With a man who met me a few days ago, he was tall, elegant, sophisticated. Everything you would want in a guy, not to mention he was very attractive.  He was taking out for dinner at the Banue on the border of the sea, a very pricey place to eat and such a secluded spot.
  As I stared at myself I suddenly heard the knock on my door, I quickly went over to open it and there he was, light brown hair slicked back and a kind smile on his face, he held a boutique of white roses and dressed well.
  "Wow, look at you!" He said, I smiled.
  "I honestly feel under dressed."
  "Not at all, your such a sight Levy. Let's get going now, the cars up front."

  As we drove to the restaurant, we passed the apartment complex he stayed at. Knowing that he was in there, probably in the dark, I knew this cause I know which exact window is his facing to the road and I didn't gleam it's usual light. We got the restaurant in a matter of 15 minuets. Siren helped me the car and had his arm around me as we walked in, a waiter placed us in a booth on the patio. The weather was nice and the sun was slowly going down, everything about this was perfect. We sat down and the waiter came out with white wine, Siren poured us both some, when I tasted it I was pleasantly suprised.
  "Wow, this tastes expensive." Siren chuckled.
  "No need to worry about the prices darling. Everything is covered."
  "You come from a wealthy family?"
  "Yes, my father is the CEO of a well known watch company that will be passed down to me shortly."
  "That must be a lot of pressure on you." I said sipping the wine, his eyes met mine.
  "I mean, in a way, in the long run I know I won't have to stress too much. I'll be making meetings, making deals deals, but nothing with much labor."
  "Gotcha."
  "So Ms.Mcgarden what is it that you do."
  "I do missions for the Fairy Tail guild." I hold up my tattoo. He looks away.
  "Is that so?" He places his wine glass down. I feel suddenly out of place.
  "I mean...yeah, it pays the bills, and it's also really great. You get to meet new people, see new things-"
  "But every time you leave there's a chance you may next come back, like a soldier."
  "Yes, but usually on big missions I bring a partner. Usually I take little missions, like help clean up natural disasters, or teaching children lessons." Siren leaned forward.
  "So every time you go it's like your doing a new profession." I laughed.
  "That's exactly how it is." He smiled. I was starting to get worried he didn't like my job.
  "Who's your partner?"
  "His name is Gajeel." I said. Siren coughed up, startling me.
  "Gajeel??? As in the iron dragon?"
  "Yeah? You have heard of him."
  "Well yeah, he's like a big mean guy isn't he."
  "Not at all." I said.
  "That's not what I've heard. As of lately I hear he's been pretty lousy."
  "Well maybe you should check your facts. Cause he's a really good guy " I said sharply, suddenly I felt uncomfortable with this stranger, who seemed so amazing, everything was perfect. Till now, now that I thought of it, this wasn't even my type of date, the now chilly hair made me sit straight and the environment was just too unfamiliar to me. This isn't what my dates are supposed to be like, Siren was too perfect, his sparkling teeth, his perfect posture,  language, money, family. Never thought there was ever such a guy, yet there way, but, it was boring. HE was boring.
  "Whoa, I'm sorry levy, I thought he was just a partner." He frowned.
  "What? He is."
  "Is that all."
  "Of course!" I stared him down. Suddenly the waitress came, with food that he had pre ordered before we arrived. He took another drink.
  "I'm just saying, most people don't get that defensive when it's just a partner."
  "We're close is all." I said, looking at my mushroom soup.

  The rest of the dinner was small talk, about minimal things, he clearly tried to cheer me up by getting my desert, which was nice that we ate together.
  He took me back into his car and we were headed to my apartment, I sat looking at the lit radio buttons silently. After a few minutes we were at the apartment. Siren sighed.
  "I'm sorry for the way I acted tonight Levy, I was clearly not a gentleman, I hope that doesn't change your views on me." I looked at him and smiled.
  "Not at all, have a nice night." That's all I said and got out the car and went to my room. I threw my bag on my couch and sat down, thinking.
  He must think I'm such a bitch now, not Siren but Gajeel, the way his eyes saddened when I yelled at him today. He deserved it though, I felt him there at the showdown,  I felt his heat, his eyes. I knew he left  when siren asked me to dance, that whole night I was angered at him. I yelled at him today,  but I also defended him. Now there's this feeling, like I couldn't make up my mind of how I felt, but there was something more emotional about this feeling, his eyes, as they dug deep in my soul, those dark maroon eyes sinking into my light brown eyes, like a iced latte. Those eyes made me warm, thinking about those eyes made me feel asleep, feeling warm.