Dragon slayer

The chilly breeze woke me up, feeling the light wind make my hairs rise, my eyes were still closed but I sensed her still next to me. The morning sun kept over to my eyelids, making the darkness a pale yellow. Grunting I opened my eyes just a little,slowly trying to adjust to the light.
  I stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before looking down, to be pleasantly pleased, Levy was sleeping against me, her little arm laid on my chest and her hair covered her face, covering her angel face. She was in a deep sleep that she didn't feel my hand moving hair away from her face. I smiled as I watched her lips breath in and out, her pale complexion looked like silk, her little hand on my chest, it all almost felt real. My mind went to the previous night when she told me she didn't want any other guy besides me, she stated her partner.  I fell asleep trying to understand what she meant by that and I'm still trying to figure it out, most obvious answer would be 'because she likes me' but that's not possible, as much as I would want it to, she had some much more of a future ahead of her, then to be messing with a guy like me, she knew it, she knew the judgment she got for just being with me. She never see me to mind, she was always okay with everything, reason number 200 for me falling for her.
  This feeling didn't even feel real at times, the feeling made me almost feel numb, it terified me, she didn't know it but in this position she was way stronger then me.
  Levy started to shift a little startling my thoughts, her eyes begun to open...

Levy POV
  Those maroon eyes were looking at me when I awoke, smiling gently I looked at my surroundings,  to see I was in his room, but so was he, he laid right next to me, my body hiding against his, my arm lifted upon his chest, god, the muscles were so hard under his shirt. I blushed and awkwardly giggled. 
  "morning Gajeel." I said sitting up, him doing the same. He looked almost uncomfortable. 
  "Mornin Lev. You sleep okay?"
  "Yeah, I'm sure that head ache will come soon." We both laughed, his eyes met mine and he smiled, damn, what was that! That smile, that wasn't a normal smile....was it? It was so, warming, so warm I now couldn't feel the cold breeze, or mind the fact that his dumb butt didn't close the window. I probably would have woken up to close it, but Gajeel gave out body heat like a dog, better yet a dragon. Sitting right next to me was a iron dragon slayer, a man made of metal, yet his smile, told a completely different story.
  "You alright there? Your not going to puke on my sheets right." He asked. I came back to reality and shook my head.
  "Ah, sorry I spaced out for a sec." Gajeel got out of bed, for a split second I wanted to pull him back into the covers and fall back asleep with me, but I shoved the strange thought to the side. His long thick black hair hung to his ass, it gleamed in the sun, it was wild and untamed, it was beautiful. He rounded out the room probably to the kitchen, I jumped out of the bed and into his bathroom where I splashed water in my face. 
  "I don't know what's gotten into you," I said pointing at myself in the mirror "but stop making up all these thoughts levy."
  "O"i shrimp you wanna help make breakfast."
  "Coming!" I quickly brushed my gingers through my hair and check for eye boogers or boogers in general,  once seeing I was good I went to the kitchen, Gajeel was digging through the fridge when I started to wash my hands.
  "So what would you like to do today?" I asked in nearly a shy tone, I wanted him to meet my eyes again,  but he focused on cutting a bell pepper.
  "Umh, not sure, got any ideas?" His long fingers gliding the cutting board, it took my attention,  when I didn't answer he looked up at me, his dark eyes looking curiously at me. "You feeling alright." I sighed.
  "Yeah, I'm totally okay haha." I smiled at him, he grinned back and went to the stove and started cooking the bell pepper.
  "Maybe we could go to an event at the guild tonight."
  "That's tonight, not right now, what do you want to do as of right now." He asked again.
  "Um, I guess we cou-"
  "How about this," he said handing me a stuffed pepper slice, without mushrooms, "how about we go to your favorite book store." I nearly coughed of my pepper.
  "Seriously?" He never wanted to do that, who's this new Gajeel.
  "I mean yeah why not." He said cooking up the remainder of his pepper slices, he handed me a few more in a bowl.
  "Just let me get something clean on. Turn the stove off for me." He said going back into his room.
  I turned oven off like the boss said and sat in a chair at the table, smiling, maybe I could get him a book or two, how to be agressive again cause he definitely doesn't have that trait anymore. I giggled to myself and for the next couple of minuets I thought of Gajeel treating everyone sweet.
  "Oi shrimp, if you need to wash up the shower is open." He yelled out.
  "I'm fine." I yelled back

  After a few minuets left at the house we started walking down town, whenever Gajeel and I walked together it would be silent,  just to hear the surrounding sounds, he always preferred that, so nothing could catch him by suprise, he was always so smart like that, thinking ahead. Something I lack at, I'm usually the one he has to help or back up in missions, and I knew I worried him a lot, which I never intend, I just hope he knows I do try my hardest.

  We round the corner of my favorite book store "Harper's books" I've been going to this place since I was a little girl. We went inside and immediately the owner Davy jumped up.
  "Levy! Levy Mcgarden! Welcome back kiddo." He said smiling brightly at us. He didn't even second glance Gajeel, but gave him a genuine smile, I really hoped if anywhere he could feel welcome it was here.
  "So ah, books right." He asked standing with a tight posture, his eyes locked onto anything with slight movement, arms crossed and his face bleak, ah yes, this is the Gajeel I know