oh levy

Levy POV

    Few days passed, during that time I had convinced Gajeel to get out of the town and go on an actual kission,  he had been gone for about two days, and I was staring to regret leaving me, I couldn't help but stare at him now, how he only talked to me when in need, which is typical for a best friend, a partner but it felt so much more then that more, like he only he trusted me with his feeling, and I was, and I was grateful for that. I had never had a friend like Gajeel.
  I was currently sitting in the guild reading my books, Elfman was here with gray fighting, Mira giggling about some dream she had to Laxus,  who listened to her intensely,  smiling and nodding to her crazy statements. I watched how he lightly skimmed his finger on her own. He caught my eye and I immediately went back to my book.
  "Levy!" I heard Lu-chan across the room bouncing in, she ran over to me smiling.
  "Hey! You were gone for so long!" She sat next to me in the booth and we hugged laughing.
  "Natsu got motion sickness and turned out he had the flu, so we stuck behind for awhile," just as she said that he strolled in catching Grays eye and immediately started causing trouble.
  "Well I'm glad your back," I smiled, "nothing has really happened since you left." I said closing my book tracing the letters of the title with my finger.  Lucy snickered.
  "Where your man." She asked.
   "Hes not my man Luce." I said after, clearly I didnt want to have this discussion again.
  "Is he on a mission? This time for real."
  "Yes, I watched him get on the train, made him promise me he would do the mission like a big boy." I giggled when I called him that and he cringed.
  "You miss him?"
  "Of course I do, I always miss him." I shyly said blushing a little. Lucy narrowed her eyes on me.
  "No way." She got up close and looked in both my eyes and smiled.
  "You like him! I mean like actually like him!" She yelled, I threw my hands on her mouth and hushed her.
  "No??" I frantically said, being up front with it was suddenly hard.
  "Na ah, dont do that levy-chan, come on." She fell silent letting me collect my thoughts.
  "I mean, yeah, I do like him, I think?this feeling feels so odd, and I miss him like crazy, so much more than usual." 
  "Are you going to be able to control yourself when he comes back"
  "I, I assume yes?" I said weary, I didnt know how to act anymore with him.
  "Levvvyyy! This is so great, so happy your smart head finally connected your thoughts to your heart."I looked at her eye open wide.  It made sense, seeing him cry, telling me how he truly felt hurting me, switched something in me, my heart finally opened up and my hard head didnt mind, Gajeel...
  "You alright"she asked. I nodded opening my mouth when Natsu came over.
  "Hey Luce, let's go get a bite, I'm freaking STARVING!" He grabbed her hand and let her out the booth and took her away,  she turned back and waved goodbye. Now I was alone again, now was Juvia twirl the water in her cup around in the air gently, Gray waving one finger and it froze in the air, she looked at him with so much love. If I gave Gajeel that look he would have asked if I needed to go the bathroom, the thought made me laugh.

Gajeel POV

  "Could you go any slower? I'm really in a hurry." I yelled at the keeper,  he sneered at me and continued to dig through a box of junk, after a whole damn 10 minutes he brings out some binoculars, looked beat up for sure.
  "That will be 40." He smiled. I laughed
  "40? Your joking." But he wasent. I groaned and threw the money on the counter and left. I swear these towns are so fucking cheap.
  I trudged the streets for awhile waiting for it to be night, this mission took so much longer then expected since I went solo, and I didnt have my little bookworm to be all technical and make the hard things easy, she was so helpful, but the task is to record the actions of Rewol a sketchy guild member and I had to give my gathered data to their master, a pretty boring mission, one levy picked out. One she knew I wouldnt get myself hurt in she said, so I wouldnt both anyone's head in she said. I was grateful for her concern, after all, a little detective work seemed fun.
  I've followed this guy around for nearly two days, I've gathered a ton of the dumb shit he has done, but I had over heard so much of what he wanted to do tonight I just had to get this last bit before leaving in the next to days, due to having to discuss this with the council as a witness and having a follow up check up before I left.

Levy POV
  I laid my head down against my pillow with my freshly washed hair and pjs looking from the window, thinking about the same person, Gajeel, and I wondered at that moment what he was up to.

Gajeel POV

  I was absolutely disgusted about this dude, I was perched up in a tree watching from his window watching on his computer watching illegal pornography, I kept my eyes off the sick screen and recorded into the tape of his current situation.
  "At the moment I have evidence of disturbing porn, its 10pm." I switched to for my phone and snapped a pic.
  After awhile I started getting bored when i noticed he clicked off the porn and what it looked like to be a digital game of Poker, when I grabbed a envelope from his dresser. I managed to get a video on my phone of his typing into the computer what was on the paper. Sneaky fucker. I got what I needed to complete my mission.

  The next day I was awarded with a bonus for the envelope was the masters build payment, the money was a lot for me so I ended up buying a couple of books for shrimp, ones she had never read before about war and modern technology, and picked out a cheesy novel, those are her favorites, such a girl. I smiled thinking that as I checked out with the books heading to the hotel. 

2 days later
Levy POV

I wanted so badly to wait at the train station for Gajeel, but I didnt feel like I could resist seeing him, coming back to me, though I felt bad for staying back at the guild awaiting for him to walk him in about 30 minutes or less, maybe more. I sipped my cup of water and set my book down to draw a little, in middle school I was good at drawing, so I began drawing Gajeels eyes, the dark pupils and the burrowed eyebrows the shiny piercings.
  There was the sound of the door opening, and loud steps, I knew those steps, the pattern, I looked up to see Gajeel standing at the bar, who complete didnt see me sitting in the corner, which I didnt mind, he had a bag in his hand. His hair tied into a ponytail and his muscles outlined his cothing, so, so good looking. My heart pounded watching him order a sandwich and looking around, catching my eyes, his whole stance  changed, he grinned and didnt bother touching the sandwich but walked over to me. I couldn't help myself but give him a hug when I got into the booth before saying anything, he grunted.
  "You feeling okay shrimp?" He asked, I leaned back and nodded. 
  "I was just worried about you as usual."
  "What are ya sayin, that was the most boring job ever gihi." He laughed and then handed me the bag, inside were books.
  "For you." I shuffled through the books and smiled wildly.
   Seriously? Thankyou gajeel! Wow I've never read these before, well expect for this one." She took out the cheesy novel I picked out. I groaned.
  "Great that was 7 gems." I giggled.
  "How about you read it and you let me know how it is."

Gajeel POV

  "Sorry short stuff, I'm not into that kind of stuff." I teased, Levy sat holding the book and borrowed her eyesbrows.
  "Do it for me?" She asked sweetly, I showed little expression on the outside but inside I was dying, her little voice asking for me to read a romantic novel.
  "What do I get in return?"I asked grinning, her little cheeks turned pink.
  "Tch, nothing ya metalhead, just read itttt." She smiled and started to put the books in her bag, a slip of paper caught my eye literally. I picked it up and examined it, they were my eyes,  shaded and with my piercings, I slightly smiled.
  "You drew this?"I asked. She jolted at the question and looked and grabbed the paper from my hand. I opened my mouth. "Hey!"I yelled.
  "I was just bored okay."she said stuffing it in her pocket.
  "Your acting weird girl."I said to her. First of all she didnt meet me at the station like she did all the time, and she didnt greet me when I came in, this wasn't like you.
   "You feeling okay?" I ask pressing my palm to her head, she felt hot but probably because of how hard she was blushing. I sat back looking at her as she cleaned her throat.
  "Not really, maybe I caught something from Natsu, he got the flu a couple of days ago."
  "Do you want me to walk you home?"she looked up at me and smiled, my heart pounding.
  "Yes, thanyou."