raise your fists

"LEVY! OH MY GOD!" Lucy screamed in my face as I burnt with frustration of telling her not to overreact when I told her about the kiss with Gajeel. "Was it amazing Lev, did he say anything after the kiss, was it JUST a kiss."
  "It was just a kiss Lucy, and no we went to sleep after." I said in my barstool,  in the corner of my eye I saw active motion of regular guild members walking around,  talking, fighting.
  "Pst...Levy."I looked over to see Mira, well Miras eyes popping over the counter. "Am I hearing this right. You kissed the dark mean Gajeel?" I blushed a little.
  "Yes, we kissed, why are you hiding."  
  "Because Laxius and me are in a bet of who can keep their mouth shut the longest, but I can't believe my ears! Will you two have 30 babies with blue hair and red eyes and sharp teeth?" I smiled and then giggled at the thought of that.
   "Pretty scaring babies if I say so myself." We all let out a laugh when the guild hall doors opened. I didnt need to see who it was, but I did anyways, I slightly looked over my shoulder to meet the glare of his eyes. They were off me in a second while he walked to where Gray and Natsu were 
  "Gajeel is here levy!" Lucy slapped my arm a couple of times smiling widly, I lightly told her to keep it down when laxius came over.
  "You lose demon." He said smiling at Mira, who jumped up in the air of his presence.
  "Na ah! I was...I was mouthing my words to them!"
   "Nah, I could hear your loud mouth from the other side of the room. When are you off." Mira blushed and turned her attention off to him.
  Lucy sat for a moment before flinching when Natsu came over.
   "Hey Luce, I picked out the next mission. Why dont we start getting ready to go." Lucy nodded and before they were off Natsu turned to me.
  "Hey why don't you go calm down Metal head,  hes being a real jerk today."

  Wonder what that was about. I jumped out of my stool to see Gajeel alone in the corner, looking out a window intensely,
  A couple of days ago he kissed me, and I kissed him back, and then I fell asleep and he was gone the next morning, the amount of disappointment I had when I woke up empty handed was a lot to handle. I felt exposed and very shy walking up to where he sat, his large figure propped so beautifully and his hair glossy and lean on his back. 
  "H-hey." I said standing in front of his table, his eyes went to mine, my heart skipped a beat and I thought it would flutter away,  his eyes...we're the most beautiful shade of red. He bluntly looked at me.
  "Hey Shrimp." He said, ugh, I really had hoped that nickname would wear down, I hesitate before slipping myself into a seat.
  "So." I said, that's all that came to mind when he looked at me, 'so'? You dork, I wish I had the flirting skills as the girls in my books."
  "I've got a mission I have to go on tomorrow." He said, I was taken aback, I really thought he wouldn't have taken any.
  "Why..so sudden?" Fiddling with my fingers.
  "Lily is coming back, and he needs to get back into the game." He said, I frowned. Not because lily was coming back, I loved lily, he was gone for 4 months at this Exeed school, but that I knew what kind of mission this was.
  "Your going on an S class mission arnt you."
  "Maybe." I let out a sharp sigh, unintentionally showing my disappointed attitude. His eyebrow raised up.
  "Well someone is being bold today." He said, he really was being a jerk, I hid my frustration as best as I could,  knowing Gajeel when ever lily is around he likes to act super dominant and big, even though he already is both it seems to be more extreme,  when there wasn't anyone around to prove his strength, he was just...a good nice guy. To me at least.
  "It's just, that night, I thought maybe you would have wanted to stay longer." I thinly said, not wanting to look at him. I then felt a hand on mine.
  "I'll be back before you would know it Shortie, I'll be like a week or so."
  "That's too long."
  "You've never had a problem with it be-"
  "Let me go with you."
  Gajeel started at me before leaning back into his seat.
  "No." I suddenly felt hot, I reached my eyes to him.
  "Why not." I coldly said. He was silent for a few moments.
  "You know why shrimp, ever since your arm injury."
  "That was so long ago, like six months, my bone is healed."
  "Bones." He added, I gritted my teeth before standing up.
  "Get up." He remained seated when I grabbed his collar and got really close. Making sure to use the once injured arm. He looked at me with a hint of suprisment.
  He stood up and began to follow me out of the guild. We walked to the forest silently, I marched my ass up the hills till I found the match spot me and Freed always went to to train. I took out my bandana and my jacket, throwing it to the side and looked at Gajeel totally out of words.
  "Raise your fists."
  "I don't know what your trying to do shrimp but I have a good idea and it's not going to wor-" He didn't get to finish that sentence when I collided my leg to the side of his head, he took a step back before losing balance and looked at me.
  "I said raise your fists."