WARNING/ authors note

THIS BOOK IS MOST LIKELY GONNA HAVE SOME UNCOMFY SCENES IN IT, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXTREME VIOLENCE, RAPE, TORTURE, AND MURDER. SO IF ANY OF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE CLICK AWAY FROM THIS STORY NOW. DONT BE A LITTLE BITCH AND REPORT THIS, JUST RANT ABOUT IT ON TUMBLR OR SOME SHIT. I DONT CARE.

Also, please know I'm not trying to romanticize any of this or condone it. I'm just telling a story :/

update as of 2021: I started writing this story in 2018 before I lost interest in my hero academia. I'm now getting back into it and reading the manga, (not that any of you asked.) As some or all of you know, I was planning on making this whole story into 3 books, so I have updated the story cover and title accordingly.

 This book (the first) is called Wanting, the next will be called Having, and the third will be called Losing. As for the fourth, I'm not sure yet. It's going to be different from the first three books so that title should be appropriate as well! but that's a long way away, so we'll get there when we get there. 

Thank you all for the kind comments and direct messages, and I'm sorry for temporarily unpublishing the story. I felt so guilty that I wasn't able to write more and so many people were asking for updates that I unpublished so the notifications would stop. I just couldn't handle it anymore, sorry guys. Hopefully, the story will be back up after I edit previous chapters and write some new ones. This time I'll be slowly releasing chapters on a more regular schedule, so the first 20-ish chapters might be stuff you've read before. Please Bear with me! Thank you all so much for your support of my first published fanfic :)

also, I made a Spotify playlist to listen to and think yandere villain Deku thoughts :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2m2mpkbo2urAHTREvTmvrX?si=Xt6SdiCYSTyiEtW-t0pcIw