Izuku

When you woke up, the first thing you felt was something soft. You immediately recognized it as Benji when you opened your eyes. You were hugging him. The next thing you noticed was the amount of light in the room. It wasn't familiar. It was soft like the sun at about 7 in the morning but too white, too artificial. You sat up to look around, the bed creaking underneath you. You didn't recognize this room. Starting to panic, you got up and heard a metal rattle. You moved Benji to see a chain on the bed. Following this chain in the opposite direction, you found that you were chained to the bed by a collar around your neck.

You scratched around the length of the collar, trying to find a buckle or something, but it stayed on by a padlock in the front of your neck. The padlock was holding the chain in place as well.

Door. You spotted the door right away. You tried to go for it but the chain stopped you from getting there completely. You tried to drag the bed with you to reach, but it wouldn't move. You looked closely at it. The bed was bolted to the wall. It wasn't going to move no matter how hard you tried.

"Help!" you tried. "Anyone?!" you yelled louder.

You heard footsteps above you.

"Oh god, please be a good guy..." you crossed your fingers. You heard someone shuffling upstairs.

"Can you hear me...?" you said quietly. "Can you hear me?!" you repeated, yelling. The footsteps were walking towards the door. You heard them pause and then start moving things around in front of the door. In a moment of paranoia, you thought to get under the bed. You did. The door opened.

"You hungry, (y/n)?"

You froze. Your blood suddenly felt cold. Your heart could probably power the whole of Tokyo at the rate it was beating right now. You recognized that voice. You crawled out from under the bed cautiously.

"M-Mid...Midoriya...?" you stammered.

"Yes, dear, it's me."

"Where—?"

"I will answer all your questions later. Right now you need to eat." he smiled pleasantly, nodding to the tray of food he was carrying.

You stayed silent, not sure of what to say.

"Do you feel well enough to eat, sweetheart? This time the sedative shouldn't have any uncomfortable after-effects like those nasty headaches I'm sure you've been getting."

Oh. I see now.

"Yes...yes, I can eat, I can eat..." you held your arms out for him to hand you the tray. He did, and sat in the chair across from you in the corner, watching you. You felt awkward and self-conscious feeling his eyes watching your every move. You prepared your chopsticks, gazing at the meal before you. It was white rice, an egg, and steamed broccoli.

You cracked the egg into the still-hot rice and mixed it around. While waiting for it to cool, you started on your broccoli.

"I'm sorry, you know I'm impatient, but where am I? You have to answer me since I'm eating." you pointed at him with your chopsticks.

"You don't remember? I told you in the car ride here. Although you were heavily drugged most of the time, so that makes sense. We're about a half-hour away from the town of Kazuno in Akita."

You choked on your food. When you got done coughing, you piped up. "Akita?! Isn't that like, super far away?! What about your roommates? The bar?"

"Shush, love. It was only about a day's drive. 9 hours including bathroom breaks, I believe."

You stayed silent, finishing your broccoli and trying to figure out what else to ask.

"Did you...actually kill Reo?"

He suddenly stood up, making you flinch. "Don't ever! And I mean ever...speak his name again," he said, taking a step towards you. You felt tears well up in your eyes and you looked down at your food. He quickly walked over, making you gasp softly and flinch again. He kissed you on the top of the head. He then opened the door.

"When you're done, put your tray by the door. I'll be back in a little while to pick it up," he said coldly and walked out. You broke down crying and set your tray on the floor by your feet, then promptly replacing it with Benji. You hugged him close and cried yourself to sleep.