Trigger Warning

t/w: (almost) rape. you've been warned. I'll do a line of squiggles when it starts and ends.

like this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was an example. the chapter starts now!!!

"So...how is this going to work?" you asked. "I mean, would we just pick certain people and move to a bigger building somewhere else? Would we just keep our two buildings as-is and just rename them? What would the combined firm be called? I mean I don't...I don't even know when the wedd—"

"Shhhh," he interrupted you, putting a finger to your lips. You flinched back a little, trying not to show how disgusted you were. The firm had closed already, you two were still discussing things and getting to know each other. "How about we go get a drink and talk about this more?" He backed off and stood up, looking at you expectantly.

"S-sure...let me go get my coat..." you stammered, getting up and walking out the door.

"I'll walk with you." he followed. "I know this classy bar a couple of blocks from my place. It's a bit expensive though, so I'll buy your drinks for you."

"Oh, thanks." Free drinks! This guy's a champ!

He walked ahead of you and grabbed your coat off the back of your chair. "Madame," he put it over your shoulders.

"Oh...thank you..." you smiled. You didn't really know how to respond to these things, so you felt a bit awkward.

A few blocks later, you arrived at the bar. There was quiet jazz music floating through the air from a live band across the room. There were two floors. The first floor was for dancing it seemed. Reo lead you across the dance floor and up the stairs. The second floor had tables, chairs, and a counter to order food and drinks.

"What would you like?" the bartender asked. Reo looked down at you, one eyebrow raised.

"Uh, could I have...could I have a scotch...?" you sounded unsure of yourself.

"I'll have a shot of cherry vodka, and she'll have a glass of scotch." Reo nodded and smiled confidently.

"Comin' right up, Reo. Who's your lady friend?"

"This is (y/n), my fiancé. Our parents arranged us to be married."

"Wow! Lucky girl! This one can't run away from you since it's arranged!" the bartender almost dropped the bottle of vodka because he was laughing so hard. You smiled slightly, taking a half step away from the two men. Reo put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer, laughing along.

At the table, you and Reo spoke some more, you sipping your scotch while he had already downed his vodka and was eating the cherry left in the glass.

"I'm going to get another drink." He patted the inside of your thigh and left, leaving you feeling uncomfortable and unclean.

"Okay." you finished the last of your scotch. He came back with another shot, drank it, and ate the cherry.

"How far away do you live? I'll walk you." he got up and put his coat on.

"It's far, but within walking distance..." you got up and put your coat on as well. Reo held out his arm and you linked it with your own, walking down the stairs and out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you were a couple of blocks away from the bar, he steered you into a dark alleyway and pushed you against the wall, pinning your arms to your sides.

"What are you—?!" He kissed you before you could finish your sentence. He wrestled you to the ground. With one hand he held your hands down. The other, however, was traveling up your skirt. You tried to scream but halfway through he slapped the hand that was up your skirt over your mouth.

"You'll enjoy this," he hissed in your ear, "and you'll enjoy it many times after. You can scream all you want but nobody's coming for you." you squirm and tears well up in your eyes. You shut your eyes and legs tightly, and a strangled cry came from somewhere inside you. You tried to squirm away from him and e removed his hands from your mouth and arms and separated your legs. He pulled your hips closer to him and tugged down your underwear and pantyhose. You cried loudly, causing him to grab your face. "Shut. Up. Stop crying!"

"Why are you doing this?! You—" you were hysterical at this point. "Stop it! St—" He slapped you across the face.

"I said shut up—"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRACK!

You slowly opened your eyes to see a silhouette of a man with rather fluffy-looking hair. Looking over, you saw Reo on the ground, blood pouring from his head. It was then you noticed the mysterious stranger had a crowbar.

"Don't...don't hurt me! Please!" you shut your eyes again.

"Oh my god, (y/n)? It's me, Midoriya. From school?"

"I-Izu-kun...?" you opened your eyes fully and tried to sit up a little more.

"Yes, yes it's me," he rushed over and kneeled beside you. "Are you okay? Who was that guy?"

"That was Reo Yamamoto...my...my...fiancé..." you forced yourself to spit out the word.

"What? You were engaged to that creep?"

"Not by choice, obviously." Izuku helped you up and you got your clothes back in order. "My parents arranged for me to marry him. I'd just met him today," you said bitterly.

"Oh..." he seemed lost for words and just stood there awkwardly.

"W-what's going to happen now...? Is he?" you looked at Reo's unconscious...no...yes, unconscious...body.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it. Just go home. Go rest."

You nodded absently and started to walk away, but when you put pressure on your left foot, it flared up in pain and you started to fall. Izuku caught you, an arm around your waist. "Is this okay?" he looked at you, his eyebrows raised in concern.

"Y-yeah...yeah. Thank you." you nodded, tears welling up in your eyes again. Damn, I can't even walk properly...I'm so weak...

"Where do you live? You can't walk like this."

"Um, It's just a couple blocks from here. I live in an apartment building, on one of the top floors."

"Okay." he nodded and you two started walking to your apartment.