Chapter 2:The Singer and The Guitarist

Hye guys so i update this after making the first chapter and yea enjoy reading ;-)

Amy POV:

"Guys do you have your breakfast this morning ?" I ask them. They look tired after carrying lots of boxes and unpacking it. Both of them shook their head. "I only drink a cup of tea this morning..." Stampy said sitting down on chair beside the dining table that we just carry inside the kitchen.

I shook my head and started to search for 2 eggs,4 slices of breads,a spatula,a bottle of oil,some vegetables and a frying pan. I started to cook when they were having their breaks after working so hard. I look at them. They look really tired like a zombie hit by a train. While I was cooking for both of them. There a knock at the front door.

"I'll go get it !"Stampy shouted and headed to the front door. "Who is it Stamps ?" I asked him. "It was Rosie,FinnBall and Lee.."Squid answer from the dining table. I turn off the stove and place down the scramble egg on top of the bread. Then I put the egg sandwich onto a plate and give it to Stampy and Squid.

"Thanks Amy !" both of them thanks me at the same time. "Welcome....". I headed to the living room and sit on the blue couch. "Hey Amy !"Rosie patted my shoulder and sit next to me. "Do you want to watch the television for your breaks ?" I nodded and I switch on the television.

I'm don't like TV shows that much. I like to watch DVD than TV shows. So I pulled out The Fault In Our Stars DVD and inserted it into the DVD player.

Lee POV:

I walk pass the front doors and saw a taxi. And I saw Netty come out from the taxi. I was shocked to see her. "Stamps your sister here !" I call Stampy who was eating in the kitchen. Stampy rush to the front doors, open doors and hugged Netty. All of people in the house rush to see what happen. "Netty !?" Rosie,Squid,Amy and FinnBall was surprised to see her.

*Time Skips*

Netty POV:

Everybody of the Magic Animal Club was shocked to see me. Well except Lee. "How do you know Squid house ?" Lee ask me. While I was arranging things in the hallway. "Dan told me....." Dan is our friend his channel was TheDiamondMinecart we all know him from the EuroGamer.

"Oh okay hey wanna take a break ?" I nodded and saw Stamps and Squid has look at Amy who is watching the DVD like forever !. "You go first......" Lee nodded and headed to the kitchen. I walk slowly toward both of them. "BOO !" both oh them turn to me with surprise face. "You have been looking at her like forever.....Are you guys okay ?"I ask them and their face turn red. Wait....did they crush on Amy !.

Wait that can't be true. "Uggh whatever lets take a break..".I said to the both of then and they just nodded

Amy POV:

I looked at my watch it was 7.09 pm already. I started to arrange the living room things. And suddenly Ro call me to take a break. So I stop arranging and went into the kitchen. All of the Magic Animal Club was at the dining table gathering.

I smiled and sit between Squid and Stampy. All of us were eating macaroni that Netty made. "Wow this is delicious !" Lee said with a mouth full of macaroni es. Netty blushed and said thanks. "Netty don't say you have a crush on Lee....." Stampy said teasing her sister. Lee and Netty look at Stampy with a glare. And we all laughed.

We finished eating at 9.00pm and continued to unpack the boxes. We all finished the unpacking and arranging at 11.56pm. It was pretty late. And we decided to stay at Squid house for a night the girls sleep in the guest room.

And the boys sleep in Squid room. I woke up because of a music coming from the living room. I get up from my bed and went downstairs. I saw Stampy playing a guitar and Squid is singing. When they saw me they stop..

Stampy POV:

I am playing guitar or the guitarist and Squid is the singer.

And we were playing some song. Until Amy came into the room. "What are you guys doing ?" Amy ask. We both stop and look at each other and look at her. "Nothing...." I said.

Amy look at us and said "If you want to sing its okay just pretend I'm not here...." she said and sit on the couch. "Umm Amy we will sing this for you..."Squid started to sing when I have played the guitar.(FYI they were singing Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are.'-))

Amy POV:

I smiled and clapped after they finished singing. "You guys are amazing"I said blushing. I dont know why I am blushing. Wait Amy Lee ! You cant you are their best friend you cannot fall for them. I shook my head and smiled at them.

Sorry if this chapter is boring or you cannot  understand this chapter. Dont forget to comment :-) I will update this soon bye bookluvies !