Chapter 4:Preparing For The Sleepover

Lee POV:

I was still awake for the sleepover tomorrow. I was laying down on my bed listing down the things we can do tomorrow on my phone. I list down some few games we can play such as hide & seek, dress up game oh and I also think that we can play the truth or dare game. After finish listing down the things on my phone I rolled out of my bed and went downstairs to the living room. To tidy up the place a little bit.

*Time Skip*

Amy POV:

I woke up at 6 which was pretty early though. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and check out for a message or anything. I only have 2 unread message from Stampy and Squid. I click the message icon and started to read the message in my head.

5.55 a.m Today Stampy:

"Good morning Amy wake up you sleepyhead !"

5.59 a.m Today Squid

"Hye Amy morning !"

I smiled at their message and started replied at Stampy message first but i suddenly stop when I remembered what happen on Sunday night. I blushed and click the discard button. I ran into the bathroom. And watch myself at the mirror. I was bright red !. Come on stop it Amy. I ignored it and grabbed my towel and take a shower. After finish taking my shower I look at the clock that is on my wall. It was 6.30 am. I reached for my camera on my bookshelf. And I turned on the camera and press the record button. "Hello guys this is AmyLee33 and today I was going to Lee house to have a sleepover at his house with the gang so yea I will just tell you about what I will bring so yea lets get started...." after a few minutes recording on what Im going to bring i pressed the stop button and put the camera into my suitcase. "This is going to be a long day......" I whisper to myself.

=Hye guys ! So today I was sighing in relief whew cause i have update it whoop whoop !Oh n remember next week i cannot update all of my book that i make on wattpad cause i having my exam...... no !!!So yea sorry the story is way too short and yea see you later bye bookluvies !!!=