Chapter 14: I Don't Know !

~1 Week Later~

Amy's POV:

It's been a week since Melanie apologize to us and Lee have the car accident. But now his okay.. He just woke up yesterday and now I'm in my room reading some books. And I can't even get the kiss out of my head. And the part where Squid and Stampy fight over the phone. It's still bother me though. I closed the book and place it on my bedside table and laid on my bed trying to get some sleep.

But I can't.. It was the kiss that bother me the most. I feel heat raising to my whole body. I place the pillow that is right beside me on my face and screamed on the top of my lungs. Why ?!. That is like my first kiss !. Well I think.. I ignored it and jumped out of my bed. Maybe I should go visit Lee... Although he is gonna go home today. Whatever. I picked up my phone, keys and my jacket because it is really cold outside, and walked out of my bedroom.

I walked down the stairs and walked towards the front door, open it up and walked outside into the cold winter day. Jeez it is so cold !. I locked the front door and walked to my car. Before I could open my car door, my phone rings. What ? Who's calling me ?. I took out my phone from my pocket and look at the screen. Uknowbn number ?. I press the green button. "H-hello ?" I said.

"Hey Amy !" It's Lee !.  "Hey Lee.. What wrong with the number ? Let me guess new phone ?" I guessed. I could hear chuckled coming from the background. It's definately Netty. "Yeah... Since my old phone is broken because of the car accident..." He replied. Told you.. "Yeah.. Yeah... I'm coming to the hospital.. You still going to be there right ?" I asked him. "Yeah.. Okay talk to you soon." He said and ended the call before I could say bye. Whatever.  I open the car door when suddenly someone grabbed my arms and pinned them against the car door. For my surprise it's Squid !. "What are you doing Squid ?!" I asked him.

"I'm gonna ask you one thing.." He said at me with a glare. I just kept quiet the whole time. "Who do you like ?" He asked me. "Squid let go of me...." I said. "Who do you choose ?" He asked again. "Squid ! What've gotten into you ?!" I shouted. "Who ?" He leaned closer to me as if he wanted to.. Kiss me... "Let go of me !" I 'escaped' (?? Is that right) his hands. And slapped him in the face causing him to fall to tge ground. "I don't know ! Okay ! I don't know ! You two making my life hard ! I hate both of you !." I shouted really hard, tears started to rolled down my face. Squid looked at me, shocked.. And then I realized.. Did I just said that ?.. I ignored him, get into my car, start the engine and drive. Leacing him behind.

"Why did I said that ?!" I shouted. More tears came out from my eyes.

Okay so sorry for the short chap !! I a