Chapter 5: Sleepover Disaster

Stampy POV:

I was in the guest room at Lee house listening to my favourite music. Squid come in and sit on his bed. "What are you listening to ?"he ask me. "My favourite song...."he nodded and take out his phone from his bag. "It was 5pm......"he layed down on the bed. We came early because Lee need help. "Hey wanna grab something to eat ?"Squid who is laying on the bed ask me. I shook my head. He nodded and went out of the room and close the door.

Squid POV:

On my way downstairs. I got lost. I accidently come into Lee room. With my suprise I see him kissing Netty on her forehead. "Are they dating ?!"i whisper to myself. I quietly close the door and ran back upstair. I open the guest room door and slammed the door. Stampy who is relaxing jump out of his bed suprised. "What happen ?Have you seen a ghost ?"Stampy ask me. "Lee and Netty kinda d-dating"Stampy look at me shocked for a few minutes and he giggled. "What ?"Stampy laugh really hard after I ask that. "I think that Netty is going to be rejected by Lee"He laughed again. Suddenly Netty come into the room. "What did you say ?!"Netty ask Stampy angrily. Stampy stop laughing and run away. "Get back here !"Netty started to chase him. Lee come into the guest room. We both laughed at the two naughty siblings.

*Time Skip*

Lee POV:

It was 7pm i was waiting for all of them to come. Suddenly I feel somebody hugged me from the back. I turned around and kiss her forehead. She smiled and kiss me on the cheek. "What are you doing ?" she ask me. "Nothing..."she look at me I look at her back. Until Squid and Stampy come into the living room. "We want to watch the Twilight..."Stampy said and I nodded. I turn on the DVD player and insert the Twilight DVD. We watch it for a hour. And Netty was asleep on my shoulder. I carry her bridal style to her bed at the guest room. I left the room and went downstairs. Suddenly the doorbell ring. I run downstairs and open the door there was FinnBall, Rosie and Amy. "Hye Lee !"Rosie greets me cheerfully. I smiled and let them in.

*Time Skip*

Squid POV:

It was almost 1am. We were still in the living room. "Hey lets play the Truth or Dare game !"Lee said. We all nodded and we started to play the game. Lee ask all of us we want truth or dare. Only me Stamps who choose dare. The rest choose truth.Lee giggled. "What ?"I ask Lee. "The Dare is shout your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend name"All of them laugh at me except me. Then FinnBall whisper to Lee. He nodded "Stampy your dare is to shout with Squid.."Stampy look at me and I look at him. We refused. And Lee glared at the both of us. "Okay...."i was suprised when he said that. "Okay ready...."I said to him. He nodded and then....."AMY !"we both shouted.

Amy POV:

They both shouted the name....Amy ?. After they shout they look at me. I blushed and run to the guest room. But when i run at the stair i slipped. Luckily somebody caught me. "Squid ?"I look at him. Stampy glared at us. I feel bad and run back upstairs. I lock the guest room door. And laid on the bed crying. I buried my face at the pillow. Suddenly the boys come into the room. "How ?!"i said confused. Rosie came running to me. "Guys please leave this room this instant !"They all nodded and left the room. I cried all night in the room. I wish all of this is just a dream.......

=Hye guys ! I finally update this story and I feel super happy !Lately i've been super busy. And know I was laying on my bed. I dont have school tomorrow cause we have public holiday !woohoo so I will update this more. So hope you like it ! Bye bookluvies !=