Chapter 9: Unexpected Call

*Flashback*

Netty POV:

I run to the receptionist and ask her where Lee room is. After a few second looking at her screen she look at me back and asked me a few question. Ugggh I don't need a freaking question now ! I just wanted to see Lee ! That all ! Just let this question be easy......

R- receptionist

N- Netty

R- So miss I have to ask you a few question are you okay with that ?

I ponder around for a few second before saying yes.

R- What is your name and who do you want to meet ?

I sighed and tell my real name.

After that I tell her that I wanted to meet Lee. She nodded and told me that Lee is still in the emergency ward. I nodded and started running to the elevator really fast before the door closed. I get inside the elevator before the door closed and pant for breath. Once I arrived at the 5th floor I ran as quickly as I could to the emergency ward. Once I saw the emergency ward sign. I open the door and run again to Lee room. I open the door and with my shocked he was laying on the bed.

I went nearer to his bed and shake his body gently. "Lee....."I said no answer. "Lee wake up....."I said again still no answer. Tears started to roll down my face. I look at him. His head was bandage, there are many tubes sticking out of his hands and chest. He look pale. He look.......horrible. Suddenly my phone ring. I answer it without looking at the screen.

"H-hello" I answered while sobbing. "Oh Netty poor you.....how your brother after that accident ? Hmmm ?" a familiar happy and cheerful voice said. What ?. Stampy is with Amy right now.....What did she mean by accident ?. "What do you mean ?" I asked while wiping my tears. "Oh Jeez Stampy he must be laying on the hospital bed right now..." she said again chuckling. I recognize that voice !.

"Melanie !" I shouted. I can hear only laughing. "Yes it is me so how Stampy ?" she asked still laughing evily. I look at Lee. "Hey are you stupid ?! The one that is laying on the hospital bed right now is Lee !" I shouted with anger. She stop laughing. "You kidding me right ?" she said now like nothing happen. "Im not he is ! Hey listen Mel.....I will not forgive what you had done to Lee and don't ever f***ing think that I ever forgive you !" I shouted much louder this time I hung up and throw my phone to the wall and walked into the bathroom crying. This is all his fault !.

*Flashback Ended*

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. "Netty please open up....." It was Zoe !. How did she know that I was here. "Zoe ?" I said. "Yeah it's me.... Please just open up...." She said again. I gave up and open the door. "How do you know that I am here ?" I said while wiping my tears. She smiled. "Tom told me...". "Come on let's get out." She said. I nodded and went out of the toilet.

"Netty !" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and for my surprise it was Dan !. He walked nearer to me and hugged me. "I heard what happen....." He said. He let go and patted my head. "It's going to be okay...." He said. I smiled. Three of us went into Lee's room. Stampy walked to me wanting to hugged me. I backed away.

"If you hate me then just tell me what happen...." He said. I looked away from him. "Melanie did it...." I said. Stampy looked at me shocked. He then hugged me tightly. "Let go !" I said with anger. "No ! I'm sorry.... Please forgive me....." He said. All of the people in the room look at us. Tears started to roll down my face. I gave up and hugged him back.

Amy POV:

I smiled happily seeing the two siblings has forgive each other. I look at Squid. When I look at him he just look away from me. I did catch a quick glance at his face. He was blushing red. I ignored him and turn to look at Stampy again.....

Squid POV:

*Time Skip*

It was 10 pm. And it's finally time to leave. I look at Amy. She was fast asleep on the sofa. I can't help but smiled a little bit. I picked her up and carry her bridal style. Suddenly I can feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I spun around and it was Stampy. "Ummm.....Can I carry her ?" he said to me. I shook my head and smiled at him. I could see that he is feeling irritated. And a little bit angry. Dan, Netty, Stampy and Zoe suddenly kinda interrupted us. "Hey boys !" Dan said to both of us. "Hey.." Stampy replied. "Hey are you okay Stamps ?" Netty asked.

"Yup I'm better than okay." He smiled at us. Suddenly Amy hugged me while she was in my arm. I stop walking and blushed. Stampy looked at me irritated. All of them stop walking except Stampy. He continue walking to the lift. "Stampy !" Netty shouted calling his brother. What wrong with him ?.

Stampy POV:

"Stampy !" Netty shouted at me. I ignored her. I was really angry at Squid. (A/N: More like jealous ;)). When I was infront of the lift the door open and for my surprise it was Melanie !.

~ Hey guys ! Can I say that is a cliffhanger ?. No, okay then whatever... So guys I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you guys who help me a lot !. And i'm going to say a huge thank you to my friend for suggesting me to make the Sqaishey and Stampy Love Story you can see her name at the really first chapter of the book 'Special Thank You'. So yea and also thank you to the people at the instagram who help me also she make a special announcement about the book !. Thank you so much guys for EVERYTHING that you had do to me. So yea hope u enjoy this chapter and have a nice day and bye bookluvies and Wattpaddy Family ! ~

ps. BTW here is her instagram name:

enderghast360

n if u wondering what my insta name is here it is-

Sakura_Sakamoto (I always update my things there of course I will update about new upcoming books !)

N also shout out to MissPinkKittyKat for skyping me last night ;) N my new book has been published 'Dream Can Come True'