Phosphorus

May 16, Xing 

Have you ever wondered why are so many different cultures in the world? Well... I guess we all grown up in different ways, and so do the civilizations. We're all humans but all of us are unique, a seed in a huge field of life.

 Why is so hard for us to understand each other? It's true we have different languages, traditions and gods but don't we all aim for happiness? Don't we all pray to Love? Diversity is what makes us special. We, ourselves are an uncountable number of unknown worlds.

After our little stop in Rush Valley me and Alphonse were heading to Xing in order to learn more about Alkahestry. Al couldn't sleep but I felt he was really tired. Meanwhile I started to take some notes on my diary (yes this one)

" Alkahestry or Purification art-  It seems it's goal and practice difere from Alchemy since it's source it's said to come from the follow of energy on earth itself- the "Dragon Pulse"  It's proprieties seems alone to be bore vast and powerful tha...

" Alkahestry or Purification art-  It seems it's goal and practice difere from Alchemy since it's source it's said to come from the follow of energy on earth itself- the "Dragon Pulse"  It's proprieties seems alone to be bore vast and powerful than Alchemy and-" 

- What are you doing Brother? Taking notes already? We haven't gotten to Xing yet!

- I Know...I know! It's just...I feel so close to finding the answer to get our bodies back that I can't help it! Sorry...- Al hold my hand and closed my note book with it. He looked up to me

- Don't Ed...We'll do it together ok? Don't overthink things. Let's enjoy your time here and learn some more about these new type of alchemy...all right?

- Yeah...Sorry Alphonse...You're right! 

When we finally arrived we had our mouths while open. The open fields were so green full of mysterious bamboo forests which made a beautiful sound when the wind blew between them. The huge red and golden temples were over hidden mountains from where clean bright water was falling   

- Brother! This is so beautiful! Doesn't it look like paradise? 

- Yeah...I love it! I just wonder...How did Ling come from this place? Maybe that's why the emperor sent him away...

- AHAHA that's funny Ed! You haven't been sarcastic in ages! I was starting to get worried!

- WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN ALPHONSE!!??