Calcium

October 1, Central City 

New meetings do exist? I ask this because I've seen all this familiar faces before. Did we met in another lifetime? Maybe I was your friend and you loved me through my many past lifes.

Your love will always remain in the deepest of my soul, you live as long as I do. Dear mother, Please give me strength 

After some well deserved rest, Me and Al were in our way to Central- We couldn't lie- the idea of facing a immortal enemy in order to save a entire country kept us silent

- So brother... are you ready... I mean, everything is going to be fine!

- Yeah... Just don't do anything reckless , all right Alphonse!? Worry about yourself and don't get in my way like you always do...

- Nope, can't do that! I'm going to help you if you want or if you don't so DEAL WITH IT!

- NO WAY AL! The hell talking to your older brother like that you milk MORON! I AIN'T TAKING YOUR HELP!

- You are the selfless stupid one here Ed! We only have each other and I will be with you until the end of the world if that's necessary! YOU STUPID!

Al hugged me tightly- I could tell he was really scared and so was I. I hugged him back, a tear of love streaming down my face. It didn't hurt, all I felt was gratitude to have Alphonse with me and for one moment I felt blessed. *Maybe God likes me after all * 

- That's with that face Ed? Snap out of it you baby stop crying! 

- Yeah you're right Al... I was just wondering... Do you remember when we were little kids and you were afraid of lightnings? 

- Yeah! I do! You told me to clap my hands in order to check if the lighting was close or far away from our house! But why bringing that up now brother?

- Well, I never told you but it always looked to me as if you were praying to something or to someone...the way you claped your hands...Tell me, who were you praying to? Were you praying to God?

- Is that what you tought Ed? Well... if I was indeed praying it was... to you 

- WHAT? What do you mean Al, I don't get it...

- It's easy... I was praying for you to always be beside me, for you to find love and happiness... for you to realize that I am your strength and you are never alone... that's it, brother. 

I looked away at the window. It was a very rainy day and my face was full of teardrops of the rain that never ceased to fall. I had almost forgotten... this need to live...this need to reach out for the impossible... It was because of all this familiar faces

I walk because Winry gave me a leg to stand, I hurt because I couldn't save Nina, I cry because teacher gave me her shoulder to do so, I love because my mother's love remains in my heart. 

More than that

More than that... I live because you scold me when I lost all my hope. I guess, I always knew that someone was praying for me... and it was you all along

I looked at Al we were already arriving at the station to once again test our limits and protect everything and everyone we loved. I closed my eyes and smiled to Al as I claped my hands at the same time:

- Al, let's pray to everyone who helped us...all right? 

- Yes brother... May all of them give us strength to keep on living 

Edward Elric,  Guardian Angel

Note: Calcium is a silvery, moderately hard metallic element and is a basic component of most animals and plants. This element is also the fifth most abundant metal in the Earth's crust and it is essential to all living things, particularly for the growth of healthy teeth and bones since it is their main component 

I can't bealive Book 2 is over! Still I enjoyed a lot doing it and I hope you guys enjoyed read it to! Don't forget to check Book 1 and look forward to the next and last one of the Books: Book 3! 

Book 3 will be about Ed and Winry's life after they get married so I can write more fluff hupi! See you guys soon!