Leaving day part 2

I turned around and gave Katherine a funny look, she just smiled. I walked over to the table and set my purse down. I looked at the gifts and they were all for me.

Coco

"You guys didn't have to get me anything"

Katherine

"Your right, but we wanted to, plus it's part of your birthday present."

Coco

"I'll wait for Jack and David to come back inside."

Katherine

"Okay. I will be right back"

David and Jack walked back in the same time Katherine did. we all sat at the table. i opend the first gift which was from Molly and Laura. It was a sweatshirt from Michigan State. They were still in school so I would call them later to say thank you.

I went to the next gift. It looked like a shoe box, I unwrapped it and turns out it was a Vans box. I opened the box to see a shirt folded inside the shirt said "beauty in the street beast on the field". There was also a pair of red vans, I'm guessing to match Jack bc he is the one who got me the shirt and shoes. The last gift was another box. I opened it and there was another box, then another and another. Finally there was a small box. It was a grey box with a silver bow on it. I opened it up and in side an infinity ring. I took it out of the box and put it on. It was perfect, I got out of my chair and hugged everyone. Then said thank you.

I went to go to the bathroom, when I came back Sammy was there! All I did was run into his arms, I had missed him so much and tbh I've had a minor crush on him...

A/N

(Sorry I haven't been updating I've just been busy with school, I will try to write more often!)