Meeting the girls

Today was the day. Sammy had to go to La so I decided to go with him. It had been a day or so when he told me that Stas wanted to finally meet me. Stas was one of his best friends who also happened to be best friends with Kylie Jenner. So I had to meet her. we made plans to grab lunch then hang at someone's house for s bit. the day had finally come. I had gotten ready when I heard a nock on the door. when I opened it, it was Sam. we kissed, I grabbed my purse, and we were off. I didn't know where we were supposed to eat so I just didn't bother asking. about ten minutes later we pulled up to this really nice house I was kind of confused but u didn't say anything. we walked up to the door. I rang the door bell. Kylie Jenner opened the door. KYLIE JENNER.
"Kylie this is Chloe, my girlfriend"
"it's do nice to finally meet you! I'm Kylie by the way. Why don't you come in. Stas is in the back and Jordy should be here soon."
we walked into what I was assuming her house in Calabasas. I walked into the backyard with. Sam to meet Stas. when she looked up from her phone she smiled. "Hi! you must be Chloe?! it's so nice to finally meet you" she said hugging me. "Yes, I'm Chloe. it's nice to meet you too"  we were grabbing plates getting rest to eat when there was a knock on the door and it opened. it was Jordy. "hellooooo?"
"Heyyy jordy" Kylie responded hugging her
"this is Chloe, sammy's girlfriend"
"oh, hi. I'm Jordy"
"Chloe, it's nice to finally meet all of you"
we sat down and started eating. they were asking me basic questions. like what my plans are for the future, and how long I knew Sam.
"Do you have snapchat?" asked Kylie
"ahh, yes." I pulled up my snapcode
"just to let you know I have you added already."
"oh cool, so I'm assuming you're a fan?"
"yeah, my sister is basically obsessed with your sisters even though she won't admit it"
"really?! how dose she feel about you being here?"
"oh, she doesn't know I'm here. would you wanna send her a snap?"
"sure!" we all got into the cameras view and took a picture. might I add it was pretty bomb. we exchanged numbers and left a little later.
• car ride back to Sam's •
"do you think they liked me?!?"
"of course! fact while you and Kylie were talking Stas said she really enjoyed your company and that you fit right in.
*phone vibrates
"it's Kylie"
"what did she say?" he asked
she said "Hey Chlo, I have and event later and I'm can a couple friends. I was wondering if you would want to come with Jordy, Stas, and I? I hope you can make it!"
Sam smiled "see I told you they liked you"
"yeah! I can totally go, should I just meet you at your house? and what time?"
• arrives at apartment •
"come by around 7. the event doesn't start until 8:30 so we can all get ready together!"
"sounds good. see you then!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 21, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Nebraska to California~ s.wजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें