Surprise??

Coco's POV

I woke up with Sammy on my mind, like always. I walked down stairs so see Katherine leaving for work. I walked to the kitchen and there was a note.

"Good morning Chloe.I'm only guessing this is Chloe because Jack wakes up late, and from what I remember you always woke up earlier than him. Anyway I won't be home until around 8 but David will be home at 7. feel free to do whatever, eat whatever, this house is your's too. Have a good day love!"

I sat down on the couch eating a bagel, I turned on the tv and put on Grease. I was screaming at the top of my lungs for all the sings, beauty school dropout came on when I heard groaning and footsteps coming down the steps.

"Good morning sunshine" I said sarcastically to Jack when he came into the room.

"Morning" he said looking at me with a grumpy expression on his tiers face.

"What are we doing today?"

"Idk, I just woke up. Why don't I call Sam while u go take a shower."

"Ok"

I got up, walked to my room, went into the bathroom, hooked up my phone and started playing pandora. The song Birthday Cake came on. I got into the shower and started to sing. heard the door open but ignored it. then I heard the toilet seat, then I heard peeing.

"Hello?"

"Hi"

It was Jack.

"Why are you in here? There is more than one bathroom in this house."

"I know, but I wanted to tell you there is a surprise when we get to Sammy's house"

"I'm scared now"

he zipped up is pants

"Don't be, you'll love it"