Gilinsky just stood there with a confused yet grossed out look on his face.

We arrived back at Sammy's around 8. I brought my blue patterned crop tank, along with my white shorts, and my white old converse that my friends wrote on before I left in 7th grade. I walked in and saw Sammy, JJ, Mike, and another guy carrying kegs. Kelsey must have been in the bathroom. I knocked on the door.
knock, knock knock, knock, knock
"come in"
I walked in, she was just turning on her wand(hair curler). We then walked into Emily's room and changed. I then plugged in my straightener. By this time Kelsey was in the bathroom curling her hair. I then straitened my hair out. I also pulled it out of my face with one of those weird hair ties that don't leave a mark. Then I did my make up. For my eyes I put some eyeliner and Mascara. I looked at the clock and it was 9:20. That gave me about 40 minutes to help the guys.
We walked out into the living room where Gilinsky was hanging a black light from the ceiling.
"Need any help?"
"Nah, but Sammy dose in the kitchen. Oh, Kels, Nate wanted you to go into the yard to hang some lights"
"okay" we both said in sync.
I walked into the kitchen where Sammy was setting up cups. He looked up.
"Hey baabe"
"Hey" I said scooting toward him. "I heard you needed help"
"Actually, yeah. Do you think you could reach that top cabinet?" He said pointing to the highest cabinet.
I looked up, then looked back at him. I could tell he was trying to hold back his laughter.
"Did you know you're a dick?" I said playfully punching his abbs. ooh that hurt a little
"︎Damn Coco, I don't remember you being such a bully. First you call me a dick, then you punch me." He said rubbing his abdomen.
"Awh, dose Sammy want me to kiss his owee" I said making a pouty face.
"Yes, yes he dose."
I lifted his shirt reviling his sexy abbs. when did he get those? I then slowly brought my lips to his skin.Right before they touched I looked up at him, he was biting his lip. omg, he's so hot right now. I then pecked his abdomen, turned around and started climbing the counter to get to the shelf.
"You do know I could have reached that without any effort right?"
"I know, I just thought I should be nice." I said turning toward him and smiling. I turned back the the cabinet.
"What did you need?"
"Nothing, it's just you being on the counter gives my a good view of the new ass you've gotten since middle school." I didn't see his face, but I knew he was smiling. I then turned my body fully around, and crouched down a little so I was eye level with him.
"Are you trying to make me slap you?"
"No, I just think it's cute when your mad." There was that smile again.kill me now.
"At least I know you think I'm cute now"
"Please, you are more than just cute."
there was a pause. He started leaning in. OMFG SAMMY WANTS TO KISS ME!!! Then I started leaning in to, the next thing you know I'm sitting on the counter with him leaning over me, we were making out for about a good 5 minutes.
"ehum" someone cleared their throat. We parted. It was JJ and Gilinsky.
"I hate to interrupt your make out session, but there is only 20 minutes until everyone is supposed to be here was it really that long? ,so we need to finish getting ready" JJ said than left the room. Gilinsky just stood there with a confused, yet grossed out look on his face. It was around 10 when the people started arriving.

Nebraska to California~ s.wजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें