TWENTY - NEW ORLEANS

Its almost over but, Merry Christmas!!!

(Based on the time between season 2 and 3 of teen wolf, this will be split into two parts, the other will be later on in the book)

ALL CHAPTERS HAVE NOW BEEN EDITED/ REWRITTEN, feel free to re read if you'd like, some chapters have had more new parts added than others like chapter 18, and the earlier ones with the Mikaelsons have changed too.

Chapter twenty | New Orleans

Henrik and Hope approached the grand mansion in front of them, holding each others hands as they stepped forward towards the unfamiliar home. Hope smiled lightly up at Henrik, only to frown as he nervously stared forward.

"I don't know if i can do this, Hope." Henrik mumbled, Hope squeezed his hand, turning him to face her "Hey, listen to me, you can do this. They're your siblings, theres nothing you have done for them to not want you back."

Hope and Henrik had spent weeks travelling, dedicating their time to teaching Henrik about the new world, allowing him to rediscover himself without the dangers and emotions of his siblings surrounding him. Though he missed them, it only make Hope and Henrik closer.

"I spent centuries watching Niklaus hating himself for my death." Henrik sighed, shaking his head "I broke them, if i hadn't of made Nik drag me to see the wolves, none of this would've happened. Mother and father would've stayed sane, my siblings would have the human lives they wished for."

Part of their trip was because Henrik was too afraid to face his family, much like Hope did previously.

"All that matters is that you're here now, Henrik." Hope smiled, "You can forget all about their pain, because you being here today will fill the void in their hearts."

"Okay." Henrik took a deep breath, letting Hope gently pull him up the steps to their home.

"Hello?" Hope and Henrik walked through the front door of the Mikaelson's new house, Hope calling out for her mother "Mom!"

"Hope, you're here!" Hayley walked into the room with a smile, rushing forward to hug Hope, nodding at Henrik in confusion as he stood awkwardly behind her.

Hope hugged her mother tightly, smiling in the comfort of her mothers arms, wanting nothing but to stay after the turbulent end to the semester.

"Where is everyone?" Hope questioned, moving to hold Henrik's arm as Hayley led the to the back doors, "Outside, come on."

Hayley turned to Henrik as they walked through the doors, "Who's this?"

Before Hope could reply, Rebekah dropped the glass in her hand, the siblings turning in shock at their youngest sibling stood in the door. Henrik's familiar features made a confused Freya realise what was happening, but stepped back for the siblings that knew him before to see him.