TWENTYFIVE

Chapter twenty-five | bite him, Scott!

THERE IS GIF'S OF MAZE RUNNER DEATH CURE SO SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEE THE LAST FILM

Klaus and Hope finally crashed through the doors to her and Isaac's room, Hope running forward first to Isaac couched beside their bed in shock.

"Isaac!" Hope knelt down in front of him, frowning in concern as she held his hand, Klaus kneeling down beside them "He's freezing. Dad, he's like ice."

Klaus nervously stared at his daughter, Hope anxiously trying to get Isaac's attention, the hybrid grabbing onto his shoulders "Isaac, look at me. Isaac."

"What's happening to him?" Hope mumbled fearfully.

Klaus sighed, shaking Isaac's shoulders "Isaac, come on. Isaac, listen. You have to turn. Look at me. You need to trigger it. Come on!"

Hope jumped in her place as Klaus raised his fist, pushing his hand down "Don't hit him! Whatever you do, just don't hit him."

Hope had never told her family much of Isaac's past other than his father abused him, not wanting to share anything that Isaac didn't feel comfortable with. Klaus understood Isaac more than anyone in a situation like this, and was happy that his daughter was able to help Isaac, unlike himself who never had closure from his father.

Klaus nodded in realisation, taking a step back as Hope told him "Let me try."

Hope reached up onto her desk, grabbing onto a pair of scissors, taking a deep breath before running it across her palm. Hope knew she was Isaac's anchor, so her being in pain must snap him out of it.

"Hope? What are you doing?" Klaus watched in confusion, wincing at the sight of Hope frowning in pain, gazing at her boyfriend hopefully "I'm his anchor."

Isaac's eyes glowed, growling as the scent of Hope's blood filled his senses, Klaus holding him back before he could fully turn.

Isaac let out a shaky breath, slowly looking up to his girlfriend "Hope?"

Hope sighed in relief, wrapping her arms around Isaac, but the beta still looked around fearfully "Did you see them?"

"Who?" Hope questioned, moving to sit down beside him, holding Isaac's hand as he whispered "There were five of them. They wore black. I couldn't... I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."

"What do you mean? Like masks?" Hope frowned, Isaac nodded slightly "One of them... I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a... Like a firefly."

"No one can get inside of this house, its protected by a boundary. My sister made sure of it." Klaus informed them, Hope turned to her dad in confusion "Then how did they get in?"

"They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows."

_

"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school." Bobby shouted through the megaphone as he walked through the hallways, Hope and Stiles turned to him as he passed  "That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach."