•Jaylen Hands•

For Jada

"Jaylen this is the 5th weekend in a row that you've gone out with your friends. When the hell will it be my turn with you?" I asked as Jaylen got ready to go out with his damn friends.....again.

"Jada, don't start that shit. I'm always with you and now you get mad when I want to go out and have fun."

"No, Jaylen, you're NOT always with me. We have classes during the day and you have basketball practice right after and you're always tired when you come home which makes it hard for us to see each other and then all I ask for is ONE night of the fucking weekend for your attention but I guess that's too fucking much for you huh?!" I yelled in his face.

He's high key pissing me the fuck off. Like I seriously wanna punch him in his damn face right now.

"Jada..it's not that deep. I'll spend time with you tomorrow night. Okay? Now I will see you later."

He kissed my forehead and then left out of our bedroom, not giving me a chance to reply. I got something for his ass. I grabbed his pillow and took it downstairs to the couch. That's where that nigga is sleeping tonight and I'm not giving him a blanket either. I got a piece of paper and wrote a note.

"Jaylen,
Since you don't wanna spend time with me tonight, you definitely won't be sleeping with me tonight either. Hope you find the couch comfortable, Nigga."

I tacked it to the door with a thumbtack and shut the door and locked it. I turned the thermostat to the coldest setting possible and climbed into bed. The thermostat is in here with me so his ass will freeze tonight.

I turned on Netflix and chose to watch the 2nd season of 13 Reasons Why until I fell asleep.

———————————————————————

I woke up in the middle of the night to Jaylen getting into bed. How the fuck did he get in here?

"Nice try, Baby girl. It almost worked but I know how to get in the room." He said.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Jaylen...why don't you ever want to spend time with me?" I softly asked and I could feel the tears starting to form.

He groaned and pulled the cover over his head.

"Jada! Don't start this shit again, Bruh!" He yelled.

"Jaylen, I just want to know why..."

"Jada I do want to spend time you! But you're so fucking clingy and it makes it hard sometimes."

We both froze. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Jada, I didn't mean-" he sat up and grabbed my arm.

I jerked away from him and got out of bed and started to put on my shorts under Jaylen's shirt that I wear to bed.

"No...you said what you said. Be a man about it. I just wanted some time and attention I didn't think that it was too much to ask for." I slipped on my Nike slides and grabbed my car keys and my phone. "But that's what I get for thinking. Silly me."

I stormed out of the room and down the steps with him running after me.

"Jada! Hold on. Baby, I didn't mean that."

I was about to the front door when Jaylen grabbed me.

"Jaylen let me go!"

"No! I didn't mean it. I am so sorry. You're right. I need to spend more time with you. You're my baby and I need to start showing you how much you mean to me. Starting now.... we are gonna go upstairs and we are gonna binge watch Criminal Minds and we are gonna lay up underneath each other. Okay? Then tomorrow I will be all yours, all day." He grabbed my chin and brought his lips to mine. "I love you."

I looked up at him and smiled. We've been together for 5 months and this is the first time he's said that he loves me. I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Jaylen."

He grabbed my hand and led me back up the stairs to our room. I put my keys back on the nightstand and got back into bed. He turned on Criminal Minds and binged until we fell asleep.

——————————————————————
And the first one is done ❤️

Jada I hope you liked it and I hope this is what you were looking for. 😘