•Marvin Bagley III•

I sat on the bathroom floor against the bathtub looking at the positive test in my hand.

Pregnant.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head between my knees and let the tears fall as so many questions ran through my mind.

How is Marvin gonna react? Are we even ready for a kid? Will he leave me? Will I be a good mom?

After a few minutes of having an anxiety attack, I stood up. I put the test in the trash and washed my hands. I wiped my face and left the bathroom.

As I was coming out of the bathroom, Marvin came into the room.

"Hey babe." He greeted me before going into the bathroom to shower from his late practice.

I got in bed and thought about how I'm gonna tell him.

I was broke out of my thoughts by Marvin climbing into bed. I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn't aware how much time had passed.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Marvin asked as he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Marvin....I have to tell you something. I don't know if you're gonna remain cool or come out of a bag on me but........ I'm pregnant." I said, avoiding his eyes.

He didn't say anything else at that point. But I felt him get up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I looked up and watched him put his clothes on. "Marvin?"

"I just need time to think." He said as he grabbed his keys and left.

I was left there to think about this by myself.

—————————————————————-
It's been an entire week and Marvin still hasn't called or came home and I'm starting to worry. I picked up the phone to call him again when my front door opened and Marvin came in.

We both just stared at each other until the microwave beeped and I got up from the couch and to get my leftovers.

"Y/N....." he called out as I sat down on the couch. "Can we talk?"

"What could you POSSIBLY have to say to me Marvin?" I said as calmly as humanly possible.

He sat beside me on the couch and looked at me.

"Sorry....is what I have to say. I walked out on you when you needed me the most. I left you scared, alone and to deal with this by yourself and for that, Y/N, I am so fucking sorry. That was wrong of me to do. I'm sorry." Marvin said as he looked me in my eyes.

"Marvin..... I don't know what you want me to say. You left me here to process this shit by myself and you didn't answer your phone for a whole week and you had me worried!" I yelled at him.

"Y/N, I know....and I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything you want me to do."

"Marvin, I want you to be there for me! Don't you think I'm scared too? Don't you think I worry about whether or not I'll be a good mom?" I said, letting all of my frustrations go.

"I shouldn't have left you, Y/N. But I'm here now and I promise you, I will NEVER leave you or MB4 again." 

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead while rubbing my back to comfort me.

"What makes you think we're having a boy?" I mumbled into his chest.

He laughed and I could feel the vibration in his body.

"Trust me, Mama. Daddy knows everything." He said.

I pulled away from him and stared up at him.

"You promise you won't up and leave me again?" I asked.

"I promise, Baby. From this point forward, it's me, you and Baby Bagley." He said, leaning down to kiss me.

I kissed him back then pulled away.

"I believe you, Marvin. I'm counting on you....... and it's gonna be a girl by the way."

"I bet you a new house that it's a boy."

"I can't buy you a house, Hoe." I said, rolling my eyes as I got comfortable in his chest.

"No....but I can. I wanted this to be a surprise but....after I left you that day, I went to my parents and had a talk with them. Yes, they aren't happy that we are parents at a young age but they are super excited to be grandparents and then I got to thinking that this apartment isn't big enough for the three of us so..... I went house shopping." He confessed. "And I picked one that I thought you'd might like and if you like it, we'll buy it."

I just looked at him.

"So....this whole week while I was calling you, you were out looking for a house for us?" I asked, just be 100% sure.

He nodded and then stood up.

"Of course. Y/N, I love you and I want you to have all of my kids and I want you to be my wife when you pop my big headed kids out of you. So with that being said......" he pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. I brought my hand to my mouth in shock. "Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head and started to cry.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

He slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him. He got up and sat back on the couch and pulled me in his lap.

"I can't wait until you're Mrs. Marvin Bagley III." He whispered in my ear.

"Neither can I."

—————————————————————-

I wanted to take this one in about 5 different directions but this one is the one that ultimately was published and I hope you like it.

Again..... if you want to request an imagine then just go to the request page and comment.

Thanks 😘