•MPJ (Pt.2)

That night at dinner was something else. I didn't feel like eating but I went down stairs anyway to be with everybody.

"Y/N, you barely touched your food. Is something wrong?" My mom asked me.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just not really hungry." I said.

"Y/N, you need to eat something. You haven't eaten all day." Michael said.

His fake concern is really amusing to me.

"She said she's fine, Michael." Cierra snapped at him, making everybody look at her.

"Did we miss something? Did You two get in a fight or something today?" Michael, Sr asked.

"Something like that." Cierra said.

"May I be excused? I have a head ache and would like to go lay down now." I asked. I can't even stand to be in the same room with him anymore.

"Of course sweetheart. I'll put your plate in the microwave just in case you get hungry later."

"Okay. Thank you, mommy." I said getting up from the table and going upstairs.

When I got to my room, I went out on the balcony to look at the stars. That's the only thing that brings me peace when nothing else can.

A few minutes had passed and then I suddenly felt somebody beside me. I didn't even have to look to know who is was.

"What do you want?" I asked Michael without looking at him, because if i did, I'd bust out into tears.

"To talk..." he replied.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"No, Y/N, there is. I need you to know how sorry I am."

"Oh, you're definitely sorry. You're a sorry ass nigga. You cheated for what? Because I wouldn't pay you any attention? Because I was making heart eyes at a fucking TV show character?" I ranted, trying not to be loud.

He looked out at our backyard and sighed.

"Y/N... there is no reason or excuses why I did what I did."

"Oh...so you just did it because you wanted to. I see how it is."

"Y/N, listen.... I'm sorry Okay? It was an accident but that still doesn't excuse what I did. But if you could find it in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance. I love you." He begged.

He sat there literally pleading his case to me.

"Maybe its best we shouldn't be together. I mean, we're bound to get caught one day so let's just end it here." I said, looking at Michael for the first time.

I looked into his eyes and seen the tears and the desperation that he had; I could tell that he was trying to keep me as his girl but,.... that doesn't change the fact that he cheated.

"Y/N, please don't do this to us. You don't want to do this." Even his voice was dripping in desperation. I couldn't help but to feel bad for him.

"Michael, I can't-"

He cupped my face and kissed me and my dumbass kissed back.

I pulled away from him and stood up from my seat.

"Michael....no. You hurt me.... so I've decided that we're gonna break up. It's better this way. We have no business being together anyway. We should've broke up when our parents got married."

I walked inside and into my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror until I heard him leave my room. I exited my bathroom and climbed into bed.

I just want this day to be over....

——————————————————————

Seems like I can commit to this plot 😂😂😂 so do y'all want this to be a story or nah?