•MPJ (Pt 3)

It's been weeks since the whole incident with Michael and I haven't been the same. I mean, I've been okay to most people on the outside but only I knew how broken I truly was. I loved him.

I opened my front door and seen Michael and Madison sitting on my couch looking real comfortable. I couldn't stand to see their faces but I wasn't about to let them run me out of my own home. I went into the kitchen and warmed up a hot pocket. While I was waiting for the microwave to finish its battle with my hot pocket, those who shall not be named came in the kitchen.

"can you move?" Michael said, shoving me out of the way.

I just looked at him and snarled my nose at him.

"Can you not talk to me You little bitch?" I snapped back.

"What the hell is your problem?" He said pushing me slightly.

"Put your fucking hands on me one more time." I said shoving him back.

"Why are you so hostile?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and got my hot pocket out of the microwave and sat down at the table to eat.

"Because you're a fucking bitch. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't even breathe in my direction. I'm sick of you Michael Porter, Jr."

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stairs and to my room. He pushed me in and closed and locked the door behind him.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and just looked at him.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked as he grabbed my Rollie chair and sat down in front of me.

"YOU! YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM! I CANT STAND TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE MICHAEL!" I yelled as the tears ran down my face.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!" He yelled back.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME! Every time I look at you, all I see is her on top of you and it makes me want to bash your fucking face in.......I loved you Michael."

After I told him that I loved him, his facial expression softened and he just looked at me.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

He got up and sat beside me on my bed but I refused to look at him.

"Would it really have made a difference?" I asked, lowering my voice and still avoiding eye contact.....until he grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him.

"I love you too, Y/N.... so much. I made a mistake, that's true. But I fell in love with you the first time I saw you walk into Mrs. Drake's chemistry class late as fuck." He said. "And I mean that shit with my whole heart."

It was quiet for a minute until I spoke.

"You broke me Michael."

"I know baby.... and I'm so fucking sorry. Please, can I fix it?" He begged me.

"You can't fix something that's already broken, Michael."

"Please.... I want to be with you. You are what I want and I know that."

"It's gonna take a lot more than your bullshit apologies to try to make it up to me. It's gonna take actions and work."

"Tell me what you want me to do. I'll do it." He said, with a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"First, I want you to get that bitch out of my house."

"Done." He said getting up off of my bed and heading towards the door. He paused and looked back at me. "You coming?"

I looked at him weird but got up and followed him anyway. Before going down the stairs, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder causing me to squeal.

"Michael Porter Jr!"

"Ooh! I love it when you say my name, mamas." He said as he down the stairs.

"You better not drop me!"

"Ain't nobody gonna drop you."

When we got to the bottom, he put me down.

"I hate you, ya know that?"

"I love you too." He smiled back at me.

Madison cleared her throat, making us look at her.

"Aye, you gotta go." Michael said to her.

"Why?" She asked with a snippy attitude.

"Baby Girl don't want you in her house." He answered back, referring to me.

I couldn't help but to smile. I missed him calling me that.

"Okay.... but I'm your girlfriend-"

"No you're not, hoe. I am. And I suggest you leave before you really make me mad." I said cutting her off.

They both looked at me. Michael, with shock, and Her, with anger.

"Excuse me?!" She yelled, standing up.

"You heard what she said. Now leave." Michael said. "I don't want you. I never wanted you. I fucked up with the love of my life and I settled for you."

What he said, really hurt her.

"Mike...."

"What it's true." He said with no regrets, whatsoever.

She stormed out of the house after that and I just looked at him.

"You didn't have to say that to her. That was mean." I said.

"Well..... what I said was true though. I settled for her. All I want is you."

He grabbed my hand and we went back up to my room and laid down in my bed.

"What else do you want me to do for you babe?"

"Nothing else for right now."

I grabbed my remote and turned on Supernatural.

"Do we really have to watch this?"

"I mean.....you can get the fuck out of my room. I'm watching it."

He sat there quietly while I watched Supernatural but I feel that there was something that he wanted to say.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him, without turning away from the TV.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you were my girlfriend...."

I sighed and paused the episode and turned to look at him.

"If I take you back, there is to be no more secrets. There is to be no more lies. If you cheat on me again, I'll kill you."

"Baby, I'll do anything."

"I want your phone password."

"It's your birthday." He said with no hesitation. He handed me his phone and sure enough, it was my birthday. "Now..... are we good? Do you want to be with me?"

"Yes....I'll take you back."

He smiled big and crashed his lips onto mine. After a heated make out session, I pulled away and wiped the lipstick off of his face.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too Mike."

—————————————————————-

It's been too long and I owed y'all something. Sorry for the hiatus. I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing. But every time I start to write something, I exit out halfway through and never come back to it. Sorry guys! Y'all deserve better 😞