•Klay Thompson•

Its been 2 months since I broke up with Klay. Honestly, I've been miserable without him. I don't know what happened or where we went wrong. It was like one day, we were all in love but the next, we were arguing all the time.

I was laying in the bed we once shared when I heard the doorbell ring. I threw back the covers and slowly walked downstairs to answer the door. I opened the door and seen the last man I ever expected to see again........

Klay Thompson. My ex-love.

He just stared at the ground while leaning against the door frame.

I swallowed my pride and spoke first.

"Can I help you?" I asked as he just stood there.

"Can we talk?"

"No.....Goodbye" I started to close the door until he put his foot in to stop me from closing it. "Move your foot, Klay."

"Y/N, please let me talk to you. Please...."

I stood there and looked at him for a minute before I sighed and moved aside to let him in my home. He sat on the couch and I sat in the chair, not wanting to be near him.

"You got two minutes."

"It feels so different being here, knowing I don't live here anymore. I got so used to having you by my side and I thought you'd never leave me..... until you did. Life for me is not the same. I have no one to turn to anymore. I don't know why I let it go too far. I guess...... I guess it was just hard to realize that I was actually falling for you."

"Who's fault is that?"

"Everywhere I go, all I see is you. All I think about is you. I had a wake up call. I dont want to live without you! Y/N, I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I know I shouldn't have done that. I was just scared to fall for you."

"What's so wrong with that? Can you tell me what I did wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong Y/N! You are not the blame at all. I was the one who pushed you away and I'm sorry."

"Klay, I got sick of coming in last to basketball and your boys. I should have at least been put before the guys."

"I see that now. Please, let me come home. I'm so, so, so, sorry."

"Now, is too late. Your two minutes are up. You can let yourself out."

I got up and started to walk up stairs then I heard Klay cry out and I froze in place.

"How do I breath without you here beside me? How will I see when your love was the light to guide me through the darkest hour of my life? Where do I go when your heart's where I lay my head? How do I breath when you're not with me Y/N?! I love you! I'm in love with you. I want to come home."

I turned around to see Klay now standing up facing my direction with tears running down his face. The poor thing is just falling apart. I walked back down and stood in front of him and looked up at him.

"Klay, do you know that that was all I wanted? I wanted you to show me that you loved me. All I wanted was to know that I'm appreciated and cared about. That's all I wanted. If I let you back in here, things have got to change. No more staying out late with the guys. No more secrets, no more lies. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal..... can I come home?"

I thought about it for a minute. I really do miss him.

"Yes, you can come home."

I hugged and kissed him .

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go upstairs, you look like you haven't slept in a month."

"That's because I haven't."

"Me either baby."

We went up to our room and we cuddled in our bed and went to sleep. I can sleep better now, knowing that I have the only man that I'd ever love back in my arms.

—————————————————————

Finally! I updated !!! Sorry for the hiatus. I'm gonna try to be better!