•Jayson Tatum•

Positive...... holy fuck.

"MOM!!!!!!" I called out for my mom.

She came busting in the bathroom door like SWAT.

"What, Child?!" She looked at the test in my hand and got nervous. "What's it say?"

I took a deep breath and told her.

"It's positive."

Unsure of how she'd react, I prepared for the worst.

"Y/N..... although I'm a little upset that you're gonna be a mother at the tender age of 21.... I'm so happy for you!"

She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I sighed a breath of relief. The hard part was over. Now I have to tell my boyfriend...

"I have to tell Jayson now and I'm not sure if he's gonna be happy or not." I said, pulling away from my mom's grip.

"Honey.... even if he's not happy, it takes two to make a baby and a real man would handle his responsibilities as a father and love his child regardless." She reassured me. "Even if he pussy's out of being a dad, you know we got you, always."

"Thanks mama... I'm glad to know that I don't have to do this on my own." I said throwing the test in the trash and washing my hands.

"I love you child..... now go tell Jayson."

She kissed my forehead and left me alone in the bathroom to gather my thoughts. After a while, I exited the bathroom and texted Jayson.

To: Jayson😍
Hey...you busy?

From: Jayson😍
No....what's up? You okay?

To: Jayson😍
I need to tell you something.
It's important.

From: Jayson😍
Ok... want me to come over?

To: Jayson😍
Yes, please.

From: Jayson😍
I'll Be there in 10.

I left him on read and then put my phone down. I'm honestly scared to how he's going to react. I went downstairs to get something to drink and my mom was in the kitchen.

"What did he say?" She asked as I entered the kitchen.

"I didn't tell him yet."

"And why not?"

"Because I wanted to tell him face to face. He's on his way over." I said.

I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and opened it. I took a long drink out of it then sat it down on the counter. The doorbell rang and I got even more nervous than I already was.

"That's him." I said.

I walked to the door and opened it. He came in and I shut the door behind him.

"Hey, Beautiful. How are you?" He asked as he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"I'm okay. How are you?"

"I'm good. Now what did you need to tell me." He asked.

I grabbed his hand and led him to upstairs to my bedroom. I shut the door behind us and he sat on my bed and I went over and say beside him. I grabbed his hands and prepared myself to tell him.

"Jayson..... I don't know how you're gonna take this. Whether you be cool or come out of a bag on me but...... I'm pregnant." I said.

He just looked at me with an unreadable expression. He looked at me like that for a solid 10 minutes.

"Baby, please say something." I begged. I could feel myself wanting to cry.

As I said that, his blank expression turned into an angry one.

"It's not mine. It can't be." He said, jerking his hands away from mine.

"Jay-"

"Don't say my name Y/N. How could this happen?"

He stood up and started pacing my room with his hands on his head.

"We had unprotected sex, Jay. I told you to use a condom but you were in such a rush and said we didn't need one. Remember?!" I yelled at him as the tears fell down my face. "And how can you even have the BALLS to look me dead in my face and tell me that this child isn't yours? You were my first and only! You know that, Jayson!"

He stopped pacing and looked at me. I put my head down and started sobbing. He came over and sat back down beside me and grabbed my hands. I looked up at him and he wiped the tears off of my face.

"You're right. I should've never told you that it wasn't mine. I'm sorry. We're gonna get through this together."

He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug.

"You're not leaving me are you?"

"Of course not. I promise you that I'm gonna be right here every step of the way. I love you and I love our little one too." He replied, kissing my forehead again. "Now come lay down with me."

He laid back on my bed and I cuddled into his side. He started rubbing my back and I started falling asleep.

"I love you so much, Y/N" I heard him faintly whisper.

"I love you too Jayson." I whispered before I fell asleep completely.

———————————————————————-

Well.......I wouldn't say I'm back. I probably won't update for another 3 months but I felt inspired and I wanted to give y'all something to read.